Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
OP Offline
the land of the free and the home of the brave before it becomes a total theocracy of evangelical ultra right wing Christians. We believe in separation of church and state and now, after this election, lots of things that we wish would not have been, SHALL be shoved down our throats.

If this is majority rule, then this is mob rule and we want a better life for our 14 year old son.

We have Belize at the top of our list of places we would like to emmigrate to; as soon as we can get out of Dodge!!!

Extremists of any kind are dangerous when they are one way or another and this time around, religious zealots are holding the keys to the kingdom..as it were.

LizardQueen

They paved paradise; put up a parking lot...
bye....

I thought we were finished with this topic? eek

Look, for a couple hundred years now, after an election there are lunatics that swear the US is gonna completely blow up ... we're still here.

If you don't like the system: register to vote, get the petitions, get on the ballot and run for God damned office, get frigging elected and change things.

But whatever you do, please do not move to Belize. That country doesn't need any more problems. Move someplace where your ranting and ravings would be appreciated... like, dunno... Cuba eek

If you're not willing to get off your lazy ass and get elected (or at the least, vote) then quit your whining and bitching.

Ahem.... eek

and furthermore.....

If I have offended anyone with my posting above, then I am sorry. My intention was not to infer, endorse or aggrevate anyone in particular. Just blowing off some steam.

Actually, on second thought... no, I'm not sorry... if you got pissed, then too bad... go back to bed, wake up again and be happy you're alive and living in a country where you can express your opinions openly. But what's really great about this country is you have the right to spout off all kinds of nonsense... but you also have to prepare to be visited upon by dissenting and opposing retaliation. Have a nice day laugh

...very anti-social...I like it!!

Gone fishing!!
...anyone in San Pedro for Christmas?

Gone fishing!!
Amen Denny Shane
Now tell us what you REALLY think....LOL

In politics, no one ever "lets" you win to make you feel better. The myth that the ultra right evangelicals swung the election is bunk. Just an excuse for not having a better platform or candidate. If and when the left gets into office, they will probably prevent christians from voting.

Been there, done that, the washing machine ate the T-shirt
Can I be in charge of who or whom gets thrown into the lions den? No, no... that's too brutal... lemme think here.... how about buried alive with 10,000 flesh eating cockroaches? MMMMMM yes, that's the ticket. eek

E
E
I know a biker bar that can supply the cockroaches real cheep!

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
1 members (dabunk), 257 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,030
Members20,470
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.