Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
OP Offline
Just wanted to say thanks to all who prayed and sent their well-wishes to me! The ct scan showed no cancer!!!!!!! Arm is a little better each day and I can type now! Very strange feeling with this new elbow, probably wouldn't do again if had a choice. Still hoping to be home in San Ped by mid-december. Again, love and thanks to all!!! Linda laugh laugh wink smile

Can't find my plane...
wow! That is so good Linda. I know you are totally relieved and bet you just can't wait to get home. eek

What wonderful news.

Happy Holidays and may you continue to feel better each day smile

Very glad to hear it Linda! Thanks for keeping us posted. I was wondering how you were doing.

I'm sure once your arm is all healed and you've forgotten the pain you've endured, you'll be glad you had the work done.

A fish and a bird can fall in love, but where will they build their nest?

That is WONDERful news Linda, I hope Jimmy and I see you in AC at Christmas. Have a blessed Thanksgiving!

Time flys - have fun!
Hi Linda: Very glad to hear that your on the mind. I arrived here in San Pedro, yesterday. Had lunch with Jenny and your old friend, Glenn, came by for a visit. I will relay yoour good new, manana. Take care: Bill PS. Does the doctors say that you can pitch next year? :p

Gone fishing!!
D
D
Hey Gal, nice to hear good news! Gwan wit di blood clot rass! You will be fine. Our positive energy is with you. One Love...

OP Offline
:rolleyes: Nah, Bill, no can trow no ball...and can only lift 5 pounds from now on with the new arm. Guess I'll have to be on the bottom. laugh Tell Jenny & Zoby I got them a small prize!

Can't find my plane...
Sorry to hear yah won't be able to pitch next...at least a ball, I'm sure you can still pitch at fit eek ...Will relay to Jenny and Zobie. Heal fast!!!!!!!!!!!

Gone fishing!!
OP Offline
Happy Thanksgiving Bill. Glad you're back in San Ped and hope to see ya' soon! Turkey and ham are a cookin and so is sweet potatos! Table is set and I'm ready to eat! and yes, I can definately still pitch a fit!!!!!

Can't find my plane...
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 156 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,028
Members20,468
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.