Portofino Resort- Now with a new BEACH BAR!!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#170043 - 11/30/04 11:45 AM Whatever happened to Kelly that was writing the great American Novel?
seashell Offline
Kelly was there last year and posting as kayccee. She told us a few things about her experiences on the island and how it was going; then suddenly, nothing. Also does anyone know if she finished the book and if so, if/when it will be published?

#170044 - 11/30/04 12:08 PM Re: Whatever happened to Kelly that was writing the great American Novel?
dbdoberman Offline
ya, what did happen to her and the book "30 days, 30 Men" I think it was to be called. I met her at Fido's one night, she was a very cool lady. Maybe she headed back home to write, I would like to know if she got it done, and did she stick with the working title? Good memory, SS.
SimonB, do you know? Anyone?

#170045 - 11/30/04 12:19 PM Re: Whatever happened to Kelly that was writing the great American Novel?
Denny Shane Offline
30 Days, 30 Men? I think she is living an exasperated life somewhere in a nunnery. eek

#170046 - 11/30/04 12:25 PM Re: Whatever happened to Kelly that was writing the great American Novel?
dbdoberman Offline
lol Denny, I don't think she was doing THAT kind of research on AC. It was fiction, and I think maybe about the life of a single woman. I wondered if it would be something like "Sex in the City". Not necessarily about sex, but all the trials and tribulations that go with dating, and finding the right person.

#170047 - 11/30/04 12:28 PM Re: Whatever happened to Kelly that was writing the great American Novel?
dbdoberman Offline
or maybe it is about 30 men she took the time to meet, 1 a day, and discuss their life.....HEY! maybe I will be in da book!

#170048 - 11/30/04 12:34 PM Re: Whatever happened to Kelly that was writing the great American Novel?
dbdoberman Offline
or maybe I don't have a clue what it is about!

#170049 - 11/30/04 04:02 PM Re: Whatever happened to Kelly that was writing the great American Novel?
Pedro1 Offline
Kelly is happily living on the island and is getting married to a chap from England in the next few weeks.
Just goes to show that if you live on the island or visit more than once every three years -you will know what is going on.

#170050 - 11/30/04 04:27 PM Re: Whatever happened to Kelly that was writing the great American Novel?
Denny Shane Offline
Was this English guy one of the lucky 30 in 30 days?

Shut up Denny while you're ahead.. you don't even want to go there... laugh eek

#170051 - 11/30/04 05:18 PM Re: Whatever happened to Kelly that was writing the great American Novel?
seashell Offline
Well, good for her . . .uh, depending on who the chap from England is. How's her book?

#170052 - 11/30/04 05:26 PM Re: Whatever happened to Kelly that was writing the great American Novel?
MALIBU Offline
hahahaha Denny, I had the same thought as you. Talk about big eyes... eek

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Links
Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

News
Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
BelizeNews.com
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Amandala
Love FM
The Reporter
Caye Caulker
Chronicles

PLUS TV
TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Event Calendar
Specials & Events
Things to Do
SanPedroScoop
iTravel Belize
Paradise Theater

Blogs
San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
Tacogirl
My Beautiful Belize
I-Travel Belize
Belize Adventure
Belize Hub
Romantic Travel
Bound for Belize
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Chaa Creek is an award-winning luxury Belize Resort, rated as one of the worlds best Eco Lodges. We are a pioneer in adventure travel to Belize since 1981!
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Caribbean Inspired All Natural Condiments & Spice Blends, Over 100 are Gluten Free!
We manage a variety of homes, apartments, condos and commercial properties here on Ambergris Caye. Our minimum lease on ALL properties is six months.
Conch Shell Inn: All rooms are right on the beach in the heart of San Pedro, so within walking distance to anything and everything!!
Lilí Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
Mini Chat

Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
December
S M T W T F S
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 28 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
18,672 Registered Members
44 Forums
64,029 Topics
462,231 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,262 @ 06/10/07 07:16 PM

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com SanPedroDaily.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.