Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
#170148 12/06/04 07:12 AM
OP Offline
So you've been sitting around and thinking..."what the hell does this crackpot look like and how does he spends his days. Well, I am experimenting again. This time with Blogging. Don't ask because I just can't seem to grasp the whole meaning, but you can check it out here:

http://djshane.blogspot.com/ eek

What an impressive ancestry, Denny, now I understand how important that trip to France was for you. You are smack dab in the middle of a conspiracy theory. Way cool! I read through a few blogs on blogger, interesting folks. Blogger really does look easier to use than most. Neat pic.

uhhh, Denny, just a thought, but have you ever tried to walk on water? If you decide to give it a try, do it at the Partee, so there are witnesses! laugh

OP Offline
Really. I never tried walking on water until I discovered that branch. I filled up my bathtub and tried it... ummm I still need a lot of practice. laugh eek

And you are correct about my trip to France.... so, so, so educational... about a lot of things.

Now where was I... oh yes, In nominae patris, et filia, blah, blah, blah...

OP Offline
Is today a holiday or anything that no one told me about? Where is everyone? Hello???? eek

Hi Denny I am roaming around trying to avoid the paperwork on my desk!lol I started to read your blog verrrry interesting.I would go to Texas just to see the Water walking stunt but I suggest you take little MOSES to make the feat workable eek

[Linked Image]

OP Offline
Well, Noah was good at navigational things, and Moses was good for hiking in the desert and water tricks.... neither are qualified on helping me walk on water. eek

AAAAAAhhhhhh but if he Parts the water you will be walking on ground!!I typo'd Noah by mistake :p or you could...Practice,practice,practice!

so is that the same as water if it started as ground got filled with water and was Named a Lake and then was parted for your grand event?? hmmmmm my brain hurts I need coffee.... eek

Howdy Denny. Been busy working this am...... have to work, to make money, so I can go to AC. Same as that cocaine commercial of the 80's, just with SP instead.

Neeto Blog; never heard of it before you used and posted it here.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 290 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.