Portofino Resort- Now with a new BEACH BAR!!
Topic Options
#170627 - 12/25/04 10:01 PM wonderwoman & indygal
kerry Offline
thanx for your well wishes on my new adventure...
the "grand opening" really went quite well...i think once the liquor license is approved, we will be a hit....everyone wants booze in addition to the food....but, i am playing by the rules....looks like feb. 1 for that....hope you had a happy xmas and wish u both a merry, healthy and prosperous new year....take care.....kerry

#170628 - 12/26/04 05:16 AM Re: wonderwoman & indygal
Denny Shane Offline
kerry, is your biz on AC? What's the name and where is it?

#170629 - 12/26/04 10:55 AM Re: wonderwoman & indygal
wonderwoman Offline
Hi Kerry, this was my first christmas in 18 years with my family...all were here except my son from North Carolina. Am still full and don't think I'll eat again for days! As soon as you get your liquor license, I'll be there!! Ha, Ha! No, am so glad it's open and know you'll be a hit. Hope to see you in Jan out in San Pedro at the Hammock House!
Can't find my plane...

#170630 - 12/26/04 10:17 PM Re: wonderwoman & indygal
indygal Offline
Kerry, I'll be over for a good meal as soon as I figure out how to get there!!! Glad the opening went well. Am looking for some cheap flights to BZE-I can be very flexible at the moment but to no avail so far.
If your patrons can not buy from you can they bring their own till you get your lic.? Just an idea. We have moved to a dry county in Texas and for years that is how the resturants got around the law. There is no profit in it except it keeps those coming who just have to drink to enjoy a meal. Enjoy the day...Indygal
Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.

#170631 - 12/26/04 10:45 PM Re: wonderwoman & indygal
kerry Offline
denny...sorry but i'm in corozal....the name is "the hummingbird hideaway"...located just south of the airstrip in ranchito...
linda and indygal....can't wait to see you both...and by all means, byob....if you need a place to hang your hats, linda and indy, you got it....later gator....kerry

#170632 - 12/26/04 10:47 PM Re: wonderwoman & indygal
kerry Offline
if anyone would like to check out a couple of pix go to www.localgringos.com

#170633 - 01/09/05 09:06 PM Re: wonderwoman & indygal
indygal Offline
I will be in SP Tues!!!! My toes can hardly wait.
Kerry did you get my email? Want to come over for lunch one day - on a quiet day so we can visit.
Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.

#170634 - 01/09/05 09:30 PM Re: wonderwoman & indygal
Wendy Offline
wink Lucky you!! Give Moose a hug for me.
I think it must be my turn soon.... frown

#170635 - 01/10/05 04:38 PM Re: wonderwoman & indygal
indygal Offline
It will be your turn soon Wendy!

#170636 - 01/11/05 11:47 PM Re: wonderwoman & indygal
kerry Offline
hi all....didn't work out at the hummingbird hideaway....the property owner was not workable for me....have relocated into town at the "purple toucan"...same food, just different location....all licenses are in tact....better location, bigger place, and nicer landlords....52 4th ave., corozal town....phone # 422-2727....hope to see you all soon

Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Love FM
The Reporter
Caye Caulker

TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Event Calendar
Specials & Events
Things to Do
iTravel Belize
Paradise Theater

San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
My Beautiful Belize
I-Travel Belize
Belize Adventure
Belize Hub
Romantic Travel
Bound for Belize
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Chaa Creek is an award-winning luxury Belize Resort, rated as one of the worlds best Eco Lodges. We are a pioneer in adventure travel to Belize since 1981!
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Caribbean Inspired All Natural Condiments & Spice Blends, Over 100 are Gluten Free!
We manage a variety of homes, apartments, condos and commercial properties here on Ambergris Caye. Our minimum lease on ALL properties is six months.
Conch Shell Inn: All rooms are right on the beach in the heart of San Pedro, so within walking distance to anything and everything!!
Lil Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
Mini Chat

Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31
Who's Online
3 registered (CayeMarie, Judyann H., Pokey), 39 Guests and 8 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
18,632 Registered Members
44 Forums
63,705 Topics
461,221 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,262 @ 06/10/07 02:16 PM

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com SanPedroDaily.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.