Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
you will hear planes but I wouldn't be too concerned about it. Also be aware that some resorts require that all or most of the guests stay at the hotel where the wedding will be - can be problematic if the priece range is not amenable to everyone's budget! Not all hotels have this requirement. Most of the beach areas at any of the hotels will be big enough for your size ceremony. Caribe Isl happens to have one of the nicest and largest beach areas but there are many choices. Do a search here on weddings and you will get lots of info from couples over the years.

Vicki, I would buy a special new floozy dress to attend Denny's wedding at Caribe. smile What a partee that would be and can't think of a better place for a wedding than Caribe. Great beach. Then the bride & groom can ride the pedal boats.

But then again if I was getting married, there would be no use for Floozy dresses... eek

Hey Denny, if you think you could take me away to that little Island of Ambergris Caye, I just may want ta marry you... if I'm good enough for da judge that is! (just don't tell Dan OK!? We were supposed to renew the vow thing last August for 20 years of fun filled marital bliss at Caribe Island but we were kinda stuck on another Island) See I'm blissful too! Ask the Prez of the Anti's, he'll vouch I'm full of bliss! hehehe
No worries about a floozie dress either, I haven't worn one in years!
wink

Hiya Chooch! Happy New Year to you and the beautiful Mrs!!! When's your next trip down? I'm whining sooo much lately Dan is just about ready to pack our bags himself. hehehe
Happy New Year! laugh laugh laugh

Happy New Years "Hopie" and that grizzled old guy yer always with!

Be down again the first week of March. Only bringing my sister and brother-in-law this time. Sounds like the right time for y'all to get off that God forsaken island in the Pacific and join us.

BTW, here in the land of corn we had 20" of snow and single digit temps for Christmas, last night we sat outside and drank FAR too much with 4 other couples. 60 degrees at midnight. This is nuts. Gotta go.

Oh yeah, Denny just don't let the church tottle off with all the papers. Wedding was in June and we finally got everything settled the first of November. HAD to go back to get it done. Darn.

On the other hand, damn she was a pretty bride! Of course so was her mother (I married far better than she did)

ok, that settles it... I am going to get married at Caribe Island... I can't help but feel I am missing something here. eek

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Denny,
Pick me, pick me!!!!
Oops, is this the wrong thread for the pick mes??????
Love ya!

Back off Miss Vicki, I propositioned Denny first!
Isn't it first come first served on Island?
eek
I talked to Dan today about March Chooch, but forgot I gotta give him a blue thingy before he'll actually listen to me. I'll remember this tomorrow when I tell him again! Why isn't Jan goin with?

I know I am going to hate myself for asking Hope... what exactly is a "blue thingy" One of my ex-wives use to give me a "blue thingy" to make me listen. eek

Hope,

SWMBO will be along. Just not a another 5 or 6 couples. We had 21 with us in June and 12 in November ---enough---enough. We'll be there until the 6th of March.

Denny,

Equal parts vodka and gin, with a dollop of blue curacao. Two of 'em and you are not only invisible but damn sure the smartest person on earth. Owing to some unfortunate incidents involving the "blue drink" over the past few years I'm strictly rationed to three per year. (AND---it is a new year!!!!)

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 261 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.