Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
OP Offline
gay going back for feb 24 for a quickie ,well that does not sound so good..but you know.... a few quick days in paradise .gay when are you going to be down ..??????

Living The Dream Every Day!
Thanks for the info Capt Jeff and Chris W. I take it ciguatera poisoning has not been prevelent in San Pedro and Belize in general.

The best fish meal I have ever had was prepared at the Palapa Bar. Ruby made the snapper and cuda into a meal fit for a king. granted the atmosphere, belekin and rum didn't hurt.

S
S
CJ,

Light at the end of the tunnel....funny!

That's just NEW YORK CITY!

Check out my site: www.ambergriscayerealestate.net
OP Offline
sir isacc newton.... you are too much.to witty for a mere mortal like me .. you make me laugh .. Are you going fishing with me one day ???? you can go only for just for a few hours , so take off some time from work .. we will bond.. I remember a while back you said you are now into fishing? BE MY GUEST ON THE fishingsanpedro.com reef boat have booked it a few days....

S
S
sounds interesting

Check out my site: www.ambergriscayerealestate.net
captjeff, your wife must be a saint to let you go away each month wink
Men and their fishing.... laugh you can't compete

well jeff, if there is an upside, all your belizean friends can refer to you by a new honorific, Don Colon de los Amoebas.

If you must choose between two evils, pick the one you've never tried before.
OP Offline
dogmatic you are a trip .and I like it my new title. and to n.y girl who said wife I have a boat. life is to short not to live it..you can not take the money to heaven,or where ever i am going???????? so travel is my thing..

OOPS....Don Uno Amoeba I was almost sure I read of a wife way back somewhere when you first started on this forum confused
Boat/wife... smile
Have Amoeba will travel laugh

OP Offline
NY GAL ..wrong capt jeff .. go back you will see your wrong ..never used the word wife on this board ..talked boat, fishing ,food .beer lots of things . but try to keep, my personal reationships off board ..not that am a complex person .and most who know me in town know my life is a open book . and my living the dream lifestyle is only relevant to my experiences in sanpedro.and not with anything else in the fast pace business world back home in states.. hope this cleared up the confusion .but I like the name don uno ??? ny gal.. my love have a great day....

Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 297 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.