Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
OP Offline
Well yesterday was two years that I have been a member of this wonderful message board. I have made some new friends. I have learned lots of great things about my new home in San Pedro, and have shared my passion for fishing with so many fantastic people. I thank all of the folks on the board who have helped me live the dream, God bless you all.

Living The Dream Every Day!
E
E
You are a very welcomed addition. Your humor, your comments and your donations to all kinds of causes are much appreciated.

Ernie

OP Offline
Ernie thanks ,for all your kindness .and yes I will continue to help you support all your wonderful work in sanpedro .talking the talk ,and walking the walk is vey important in life..

CptJeff two years of living the dream with all the boarders and San Pedro people. You have spent the last two years in the best possible way IMHO. Congrats!

Dare To Deviate
OP Offline
Chloe my love thanks so much ...And yes I am truly twice blessed.

You're a welcomed addition to the board and our lunatic conversations.... when and if I ever make it back down, I'll definitely look you up. eek

OP Offline
if is not in the equation ..denny the word is when.and when you come back to paradise I will take you out on the yacht to spoil you .and word has it you can be a bad boy..so you will fit right in with me.....

...happy anniversary, CaptJeff. See you soon!!

Gone fishing!!
OP Offline
bill my belize mentor.thank you so much ...see ya a few weeks please try to save some time to hang out. please try to clear your busy schedule ..So have your people call my people and then pencil us in ????????a day or two..????

R
R
hey capt Jeff... Iam a newbie, love the forum. We are heading to sp april 22- may 01. We are staying at Briannas beach house...could you please tell me what you think of this place, as in regards to location and reviews cheers renee

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 300 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.