Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#173247 02/16/05 11:50 AM
OP Offline
If you receive an e-mail entitled "Badtimes," delete it immediately. DO NOT OPEN IT. Apparently this one is pretty nasty. It will not only erase everything on your Hard Drive, but will also delete anything on disks within 20 feet of your computer. It demagnetizes the stripes on ALL of your credit cards. It reprogrammes your CashCard PIN number, screws up the tracking on your VCR and uses sub-space field harmonics to scratch any CDs you attempt to play. It will re-calibrate your refrigerator's coolness settings so all your ice cream melts and your milk curdles. It will program your phone's auto dial to call only your mother-in-law's number. This virus will mix anti-freeze into your fish tank. It will drink all your beer. It will leave dirty socks on the coffee table when you are expecting company. It's radioactive emissions will cause your toe jam and belly button fuzz to migrate behind your ears. It will date your current boy/girlfriend behind your back and bill their hotel rendezvous to your Visa card. It will cause you to run with scissors and throw things in a way that is only fun until someone loses an eye. It will give you Dutch Elm Disease and Tinea. It will re-write your backup files, changing all your active verbs to passive tense and incorporating undetectable misspellings which grossly change the interpretations of key sentences. If the "Badtimes" message is opened in a WindowsXP environment, it will leave the toilet seat up and leave your hair-drier plugged in dangerously close to a full bath tub. It will refill your skimmed milk with whole milk. It will replace all your luncheon meat with SPAM. It will molecularly re-arrange your cologne or perfume, causing it to smell like dill pickles.

It is insidious and subtle. It is dangerous and terrifying to behold. It is also a rather interesting shade of mauve.

If you must choose between two evils, pick the one you've never tried before.
#173248 02/16/05 11:55 AM
That's a husband/boyfriend.

Dare To Deviate
#173249 02/16/05 12:05 PM
E
E
YEP! I GOT IT! I knew I shouldn't have opened it, but .....

#173250 02/25/05 10:49 PM
Where can I get one? I'll pay! I really miss having one but it had a few more added features: it got into my car and filled it with empty drink containers and fast food wrappers. Then it filled my porch with large garbage bags of rotting food, and cases and cases of empty beer bottles full of floating cigarette butts. I even found traces of it in my freezer - frozen beer bottles broken with jagged edges and hunks of frozen beer all over the food. Miss it terribly.

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 353 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.