Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
OP Offline
I thought it was Barbara that told us about it, but I can't find the post. Anyone? TIA

A fish and a bird can fall in love, but where will they build their nest?

This is one that I know about, it may not be the best, and there may be others. You can add the cities you want to fly from and to. Then they email you when there is a price drop : )

http://travelocity.com/

Im still waiting for good deals from either Columbus or Dayton, OH.

Ohhhh .... hurry hurry can't wait any faster

laugh

"The truly happy person is the one who can enjoy the scenery even when he must take a detour"
Might have been Sandb.

Dare To Deviate
Hiho Chloe!

I use to be Are_we_there_yet and that even got tooo long for me to type.

Hope that the winter has been kind to you smile

We're planning on a return trip in May - two weary folk in need of a recharge, and can't imagine a better place to get that then AC

"The truly happy person is the one who can enjoy the scenery even when he must take a detour"
Travelocity, Yahoo Travel, Best fares & most of the airline's own sites all have tracking & notification features. Sidestep.com is also a good one to check when looking - compares a lot of these sites at one time.

Wanna be - there is a sale on right now for travel till 10 June. Must book by 13 March. Mostly for travel on Tues & Weds in both directions

Hi wanna/are...good to see. Go Belize It.

Dare To Deviate
I was just thinking about you, are we there yet smile Glad to see you are going back wink

L
L
Seashell: Travelocity is the website. Click on "My Stuff" and then "Fare Watcher". Then, just plug in your information and destinations. A great, free service!

'g morning ladies,

Barb, thanks for the tip on SideStep - what a neat web site laugh

I ran a whole bunch of different dates (using Tues and Wed for travel) and came in at something like $558 but they were the 2 stop-ers. At Delta it was $611 one stop, which is actually worth the extra $ (especially since we only need to buy one ticket as mine will be FF).

Guess I'm gonna be a betting gal and wait a wee bit longer to see if Delta (or CO) drop their prices. I probably should wait until I get my award certificate anyways. Never used one before and remember Dreamy has said there was a wee bit of a challenge - nope think the word was "pain".

Question though - CO has just about the same fare, but stops at Houston compared to Atlanta. Thoughts on the which is preferred?

But since I fly home to ME 3 times a year, will definitely use SideStep for to comparisons.

Man, bet this post takes up the whole page, sorry folks!

eek

OP Offline
Thanks all. Yeah, Sidestep compares to everything. Kinda cool.

A fish and a bird can fall in love, but where will they build their nest?

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 351 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.