Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
never did follow direction(s) well & too damned "old" to start now! but if ya wanna volunteer & try......

I think somebody almost got "that" subject going over on AC side, L :p

_ _ _ _ _ _ _________________ _ _ _ _ _ _
But then what do I know, I am but a mere caveman
OH LORD LAWCUCUI

:>

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
K - I'm sorry I'm unable to offer any assistance at this time, as I believe it is already quite obvious I can't even discipline myself! :rolleyes:
Marty, was that a religious prayer? laugh

thx for not offering, L...probably a good thing, given your confession above wink

_ _ _ _ _ _ _________________ _ _ _ _ _ _
But then what do I know, I am but a mere caveman
OP Offline
I'm glad to hear that all is well in San Pedro and on the message board. Sometimes we all need a good shaking up to put us back on the right path.

ArtZ SmartZ
ArtZ SmartZ / Kris,
I can't thank you enough for all the great suggestions and information about AC that you have and continue to contribute to this message board. We stayed at BYC and you were kind enough to tell us who to "look up" at that resort. You told us who to look for at the pool, etc., plus many "inside" secrets of AC. We still have the "Things To Do On The Island" list that you posted before our trip. It is a treasure! It was the friendly way that you shared your experiences on AC with all the newcomers that made us even more excited about our trip to Paradise. My husband and I are very thankful to you for representing the island spirit of kindness through your entries on this message board. Hope you had a great Mom's Day, I sure did!
Pam

"Nothing can bring you peace but yourself"
hey wait a minute there law-babe... I didn't agree to anything about sex. Where was that posted? and is it free? eek

sometimes people need to step back a bit and let others contribute too. count your posts sometimes, see if you are living here, and step back just a bit. and remember PM's use bandwidth that i pay for, and emails and instant messaging are free (to me). so if you are PMMing like mad with like a person or two you might switch to email or IM....

PM's are fine, don't get me wrong. its a super duper tiny tiny itty bitty piece of a penny or less for each one. but sometimes folks get to where they are PMming back and forth all night long and thats not really the purpose of PM, its not chat....

Hon Offline
There is now a chat feature on Frappr. Taylor made for the 'all nighters' smile

http://www.frappr.com/ambergriscayemessageboard

Newfoundlanders are the only people in heaven who want to go home.
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 296 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.