Portofino Resort- Now with a new BEACH BAR!!
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#176978 - 05/23/05 11:27 PM 2005 PARTEE Pics!
travelqueen Offline
Here are a few pictures from the PARTEE this past weekend... It was great getting to meet you lawcuci & Victor, Beth & Rita, Windjammer, knowell, pnowell, SASSIK, Gay and David, HavinFun, and itís always nice to see Ernie! The PARTEE was so much fun and I look forward to next year!

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/thecarterfam3/album?.dir=1c55&.src=ph&store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//photos.yahoo.com/ph//my_photos

If you haven't already seen the pics courtesy of knowell, here they are again...

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/knowell3/album?.dir=/f1a7&.src=ph&.tok=ph5q0BDBLhiuR0T4

#176979 - 05/23/05 11:55 PM Re: 2005 PARTEE Pics!
Fluffy Offline
Thanks for sharing the pics. It looks like fun was had by all. I'll have to reserve time next year to attend.

#176980 - 05/24/05 12:10 AM Re: 2005 PARTEE Pics!
Denny Shane Offline
Hey travelqueen, the photos were great as were Pam's. I am cutting and pasting my pic into them, so I can pretend I was there. lol eek

#176981 - 05/24/05 12:30 AM Re: 2005 PARTEE Pics!
Ernie B Offline
Hey TQ & Kevin, Thanks for all the photos! They are keep sakes for sure !

Ernie

#176982 - 05/24/05 12:38 AM Re: 2005 PARTEE Pics!
Anonymous
Great shots TQ, 'cept you missed the real naked boy shots! It was so fun to meet you - let us know when you want to take a vacation out our way!
LA

#176983 - 05/24/05 12:44 AM Re: 2005 PARTEE Pics!
knowell Offline
Ok tq you out did me and named your pics. I just dumped everything from the camera before we left the hotel. I'll edit later (maybe). But no real names. Anyone that was not there will have to guess. eek mad

#176984 - 05/24/05 01:23 AM Re: 2005 PARTEE Pics!
travelqueen Offline
Denny, I'm so sorry about what happened but glad you're ok! I'm sorry we didn't get to meet. Next year I'm picking you up! No if's and's or but's about it!

Lawcucui, I have the "naked boy" pics, I'm savin' them! LOL! It was absolutely wonderful getting to meet "the cutest couple ever"!

Kevin, naming the pics was fun! Now who is who?

#176985 - 05/24/05 02:04 AM Re: 2005 PARTEE Pics!
Ernie B Offline
Sure, Kevin name the pics (if you can) HA!

#176986 - 05/24/05 12:21 PM Re: 2005 PARTEE Pics!
Denny Shane Offline
thanks travel. Becky offered to take me this year, I should have gone with her. Maybe the three of us next year. My all time dream... arriving with two totally hot females! eek

#176987 - 05/24/05 01:14 PM Re: 2005 PARTEE Pics!
dbdoberman Offline
Finally, Denny has seen the light. The best way to get there, not get lost, not have an accident, is to let somebody drive you! :rolleyes:

Glad you are ok, Denny, love your new ride.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Links
Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

News
Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
BelizeNews.com
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Amandala
Love FM
The Reporter
Caye Caulker
Chronicles

PLUS TV
TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Event Calendar
Specials & Events
Things to Do
SanPedroScoop
iTravel Belize
Paradise Theater

Blogs
San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
Tacogirl
My Beautiful Belize
I-Travel Belize
Belize Adventure
Belize Hub
Romantic Travel
Bound for Belize
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Chaa Creek is an award-winning luxury Belize Resort, rated as one of the worlds best Eco Lodges. We are a pioneer in adventure travel to Belize since 1981!
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Caribbean Inspired All Natural Condiments & Spice Blends, Over 100 are Gluten Free!
We manage a variety of homes, apartments, condos and commercial properties here on Ambergris Caye. Our minimum lease on ALL properties is six months.
Conch Shell Inn: All rooms are right on the beach in the heart of San Pedro, so within walking distance to anything and everything!!
Lilí Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
Mini Chat

Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
December
S M T W T F S
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online
2 registered (Marty, 1 invisible), 35 Guests and 9 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
18,672 Registered Members
44 Forums
64,024 Topics
462,217 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,262 @ 06/10/07 07:16 PM

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com SanPedroDaily.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.