Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
#177037 05/25/05 08:22 PM
OP Offline
Ladies, gracious ladies. Step right up and bare it all for a noble cause. Our own Denny is a little low after his mishap this past weekend and even though I have offered him a lifetime of free burgers and fries (with gravy, if his little heart desires), FOOD is just not doing it for him.

So I am asking you all to pay attention to the "HON" cure and volunteer to...

SHOW THE GIRLS TO DENNY!!! Bring your most interesting and tasteful (oops) mammaries to this posting to cheer up his honor, and believe me, it is for a good cause. (No nips, if you know what I mean)

We must set para-meters (no really LONG ones) to this display, and nothing that would frighten the faint of heart (klc, db, ernie, reaper).

Born-again virgins may respond. Senior members may respond. Male members (teehee) may respond gleefully.

All for a good cause and Denny, no input from you until judgement, yr' honor, a week from now? Ten days from now?

Come on ladies, Help Denny out !

and perhaps RobertE laugh laugh

RMT Offline
Well Patty I think it's only fair that you go first......since you're the one who suggested this noble cause... laugh Rhonda

Hon Offline
The article clearly states that the female being oogled must be 'well endowed'. That leaves me out laugh

Hon

Newfoundlanders are the only people in heaven who want to go home.
E
E
Excuse me, but I have done my own research and written several papers on this subject and NO WHERE does it state that the subject must be well endowed in the boob dept. So, Patti, Hon and all the rest, please step up and throw your sholders back and Smile !!

Dr. I'm

Big, small... It's the person that carries them that is important. I love 'em all! eek

I'd be happy to contribute, but you must have paper that's 11X14, and use a long angle lens. Damn gravity....will that work Denny? laugh laugh laugh

why yes Carla... that will work. I have a large 11x14 monitor. lol eek

Hon Offline
Just thinking about this is doing you guys a world of good laugh

Hon

Newfoundlanders are the only people in heaven who want to go home.
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 153 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,028
Members20,468
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.