Portofino Resort- Now with a new BEACH BAR!!
Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 20 21 >
Topic Options
#177224 - 06/03/05 11:06 PM Investment of the century in BELIZE!
reaper Offline
OK you guys. I have the plan. We get 7 or 8 big buck folks like NYgal,immisssing,papashine,jesse,chloe,ibanole,gaz,pedro 1 and 2(come on, it'll be OK!),and myself and we start up the BHL. We could build outdoor ice rinks all over the country and have a great league. We could ink a huge TV contract with Belize channel 5 or 7 to televise the games. And with no competition from the now defunct NHL we would be the only pro hockey league running! We'll instill a salary cap on all players of $5,000 BZD, one case of Belikin, 2 fake teeth a year and a 25 stich cap on the health plan. I can see it now. The Placencia Pucks vs. The Orange Walk Wreckers! Or the San Pedro Punishers vs. the Belize City Bashers! We'll own exclusive merchandise rights. We'll sell a ton of jerseys! I think our only cost over runs may be keeping the ice frozen. OH, and how much duty will we have to pay on a couple of Zambonis? Please send your league application and fee of one million usd to BHL, fly by nite investments, P.O. box 22, Hollywood, California 90211 USA. laugh cool

#177225 - 06/03/05 11:13 PM Re: Investment of the century in BELIZE!
Chloe Offline
Let's just manufactor the merchandise, license and sell the stuff, and forget about ice and teams, that's too much work. Just go for the quick $$$$$ return.

#177226 - 06/03/05 11:17 PM Re: Investment of the century in BELIZE!
reaper Offline
OK Chloe, You're the leagues Marketing director. Salary is commission on jerseys,pucks and hats. 10% of net sales and a bottle of one barrel a month. cool

#177227 - 06/03/05 11:19 PM Re: Investment of the century in BELIZE!
SP Daily Offline
I'm on my way to Canucks and when the Milos Ice guys make their delivery I'll chat with them about the ice. Might arrange a contract with them.

#177228 - 06/03/05 11:22 PM Re: Investment of the century in BELIZE!
Chloe Offline
What a deal! lol

#177229 - 06/03/05 11:22 PM Re: Investment of the century in BELIZE!
reaper Offline
Jesse...good job. You're the Director of Ice Making! If no one falls through center ice and drowns during the season you will get a hefty bonus! cool

#177230 - 06/03/05 11:32 PM Re: Investment of the century in BELIZE!
SP Daily Offline
No problem...the pond is gonna be 2" deep.

#177231 - 06/03/05 11:33 PM Re: Investment of the century in BELIZE!
reaper Offline
Cheater! laugh cool

#177232 - 06/03/05 11:37 PM Re: Investment of the century in BELIZE!
Chloe Offline
Will the Belikin logo be under the ice?

#177233 - 06/03/05 11:42 PM Re: Investment of the century in BELIZE!
SP Daily Offline
Depends on how much Barry will pay

Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 20 21 >

Links
Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

News
Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
BelizeNews.com
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Amandala
Love FM
The Reporter
Caye Caulker
Chronicles

PLUS TV
TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Event Calendar
Specials & Events
Things to Do
SanPedroScoop
iTravel Belize
Paradise Theater

Blogs
San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
Tacogirl
My Beautiful Belize
I-Travel Belize
Belize Adventure
Belize Hub
Romantic Travel
Bound for Belize
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Chaa Creek is an award-winning luxury Belize Resort, rated as one of the worlds best Eco Lodges. We are a pioneer in adventure travel to Belize since 1981!
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Caribbean Inspired All Natural Condiments & Spice Blends, Over 100 are Gluten Free!
We manage a variety of homes, apartments, condos and commercial properties here on Ambergris Caye. Our minimum lease on ALL properties is six months.
Conch Shell Inn: All rooms are right on the beach in the heart of San Pedro, so within walking distance to anything and everything!!
Lilí Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
Mini Chat

Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
December
S M T W T F S
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 46 Guests and 8 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
18,670 Registered Members
44 Forums
64,002 Topics
462,162 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,262 @ 06/10/07 07:16 PM

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com SanPedroDaily.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.