Ambergris Caye Caye Caulker HELP! Visitor Center Businesses Lodging

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#17810 - 02/13/04 06:46 PM rastapasta reservation
crowe Offline
maralyn, are you the great rastapasta in beautiful Placencia that us 3 couples are hoping to celebrate our anniversaries at on Mar 6th before shipping out for a week on a cat?

#17811 - 02/13/04 10:35 PM Re: rastapasta reservation
NYgal Offline
Maralyn now has her "Rasta Pasta" on Caye Caulker.

#17812 - 02/13/04 11:47 PM Re: rastapasta reservation
crowe Offline
oops. sorry. I assumed it was the P'cencia place. Guess all good things get franchised.

#17813 - 02/14/04 12:04 AM Re: rastapasta reservation
Wendy Offline
Maralyn and Albert lost their restaurant in Placencia when Hurricane Iris hit. Not long after the hurricane Albert passed away. Maralyn chose Caye Caulker to "rebuild" her life -- Rasta Pasta is now on Caye Caulker. As good as ever and NOT a franchise.
Enjoy your trip to Belize.

#17814 - 02/14/04 12:04 AM Re: rastapasta reservation
NYgal Offline
It used to be in Placencia, is there another one?

#17815 - 02/14/04 12:13 AM Re: rastapasta reservation
Wendy Offline
The only Rasta Pasta is on Caye Caulker.

#17816 - 02/14/04 12:23 AM Re: rastapasta reservation
NYgal Offline
That's what I thought Wendy, I guess I didn't word it right, sorry.

I meant, did someone else build something else by that similar name, since he had said reservation, in his topic.

I'm on the same page smile

#17817 - 02/14/04 01:25 AM Re: rastapasta reservation
rastapasta Offline
Hi rastapasta here and alive and well in Caye Caulker as mentioned...will be happy to take reservations or we can send a care package of homebaked goodies & spices to cook with, down to Placencia via Tropic Air if you won't be up this way. Let me know what I can do for you.
You can reach me at or call 011 501 206-0356. Remember we are closed on Wednesday. Nuff love Maralyn

#17818 - 03/10/04 10:57 AM Re: rastapasta reservation
Jack and Rose Offline
Hey Maralyn, was at Rasta on Caulker 5 days ago. That's such a warm comfortable place you have.Your staff is wonderful,food is great, you also have a very nice daughter. We spoke to her Sat afternoon as we were waiting for the 5:30 boat back to SP. We wanted to get your T-shirts but she siad there were none at that time. Told us to check the web sight & you could possible send some.I'll check it out.So you fell in love with a long dred locked Belize guy with green eyes while you were a "Dead Head"!!!!!! Look at the beautiful place you ended up. Hope to meet you on our next trip.

#17819 - 03/10/04 11:01 AM Re: rastapasta reservation
Jack and Rose Offline
Maralyn I tried & only got to Is that e-mail? Do you have a web sight? Thanks,Jack

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Love FM
The Reporter
Caye Caulker

TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Event Calendar
Specials & Events
Things to Do
iTravel Belize
Paradise Theater

San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
My Beautiful Belize
I-Travel Belize
Belize Adventure
Belize Hub
Romantic Travel
Bound for Belize
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Chaa Creek is an award-winning luxury Belize Resort, rated as one of the worlds best Eco Lodges. We are a pioneer in adventure travel to Belize since 1981!
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Caribbean Inspired All Natural Condiments & Spice Blends, Over 100 are Gluten Free!
We manage a variety of homes, apartments, condos and commercial properties here on Ambergris Caye. Our minimum lease on ALL properties is six months.
Conch Shell Inn: All rooms are right on the beach in the heart of San Pedro, so within walking distance to anything and everything!!
Lilí Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
Mini Chat

Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31
Who's Online
3 registered (pamkillen, debbief, joekerland), 50 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
18,638 Registered Members
44 Forums
63,739 Topics
461,315 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,262 @ 06/10/07 02:16 PM HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory Picture of the Day