Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline
Rumours of my Disappearance greatly Exaggerated...

No there is no (abnormal) political turmoil in Belize (CNN get a life!) and tho' I am probably a dissident of sorts, no, I have not been "disappeared"� ;-)

In another time, in a forum far, far away, Lan Sluder ( http://www.belizefirst.com ) sed> Wonder what happened to Miss Lena. She was a big-time poster for a while on all the boards, then sort of disappeared. Par for the course in Belize, of course.

"Big-Time?" Wow, thanks Lan!

Not *quite* par for Bz, of course. ;-) I'm a pit bull, and I DO NOT give up. (I just find it hard to talk (er, write) with a mouth full of someone's leg�)

Nope, I've been plugging away in Maya Centre Village.

We've had delays, set-backs, hold-ups, diseases, schedule-slips, and administrative, engineering, marketing, and financial and scheduling problems, but the enterprise ( http://StormEngineered.com ) is still going, and is currently building houses and is expected to go positive-cash-flow in the next couple months. (If you might be interested in making a small investment, send me a message using the Contact Form on StormEngineered.com.)

And in about 2 weeks I fly into Texas to begin my third drive down (wanna come? I'm serious! I need a co-driver).

(BTW, I now have a house just for visitors� ;-)

And a long, long time ago another reader sed> Hey Miss Lena, you've left the gringas in Mexico. What happens at the border?

�referring to the sad state of the unfinished tale "The Two Gringas Do It Again!" (at //ambergriscaye.com/message/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=8;t=000242 ).

Hey, I feel bad for just dropping things like that. Believe it or not I still intend to finish the story (only 1-1/2 years late but hey, Belize Time, you know?). And as I said, I'm about to start drive #3. (I'm serious, look me up, I need a driver!)

I have gone through the old postings and updated email, web links, etc. I'm working on a new website to be loaded at http://GalenaAlysonCanada.com , but I don't want to promise when that'll be ready because, well, you know, Belize Time�

...I guess I just got real "nose to the grindstone" and kinda forgot how much fun y'all are!

Cheers,
'Lena

P.S. Wanna come along?

P.P.S. If someone makes a US $2000 investment in the Company then we can get satellite installed in Maya Centre (where we don't even have proper phones!) Then perhaps I could find more time to post...hey, maybe y'all should take a collection! ;-)

I missed reading your posts. Let's get back at it gal laugh

Oh I wish I could make that trip. I would do it in a heartbeat.......... smile

Keep us posted, ok? .. and Thanks wink

Lena, I was just reading your postings where you talked about north texas I believe and said it was a place "where dirt comes to die" I fell off my chair laughing.

Your saga is really, really interesting. You have a new reader. Good going! eek

OP Offline
> "where dirt comes to die"

I sincerely wish I could take credit, but I must confess that I got that off a Texan (and yes, I asked permission to use it ;-). But I figure he probably got I off another Texan anyway, so...

Woah! Member #27 ?!!!
Boy, you must be Ollllld! ;-)

Cheers,
'Lena

HAY HAY HAY Peoples been awhile...HI Lena what are the dates you plan on leaving from Texas??

OP Offline
Right now it looks like sometime the week of 11 July -- probably mid-to-late week. But again, my ability to schedule is pretty lame...

HAY HAY HAY If you're a massage therapist, you DEFINITELY got a ride!

'Lena

and just think Lena, I was gonna be the person to offer myself to go along with you driving down... but that 'old' remark... hmmm dunno now. lol eek laugh

OP Offline
HAY HAY Denny -- you *should* come along -- I could be your new attitude adjustment... ;-)

Luv,
'Lena

Lena I popped an e-mail off to your forum addy...Read your trip and if it can work out you may have a Partner in Crime (can I say that??? ;>O )...and YUP Massage Therapist 17 years!

Hey Denny you took off your mask!! lol..sounds like an interesting trip the more the merrier!

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 251 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.