Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Johnboy & Texasgal are back home (BOO-HOO) But like you say-"what happens in Belize stays in Belize" ( I hope).... :p wink laugh

John
S
S
Hey Johnboy, I'm not sure about everything, but I'm pretty sure your landscaping efforts will indeed "stay in Belize"...permanently. wink

We need my Floozie dress girl picture on here too, need to make sure everyone knows what they look like wink

Shark Bait

Hey Shark bait-we don't remember you in a floozy dress and if ya did wear one Kevin would dis-own ya eek Or did we have toooooo much One Barrel that we don't remember?

Johnboy- we liked your landscape efforts laugh
and watch out for moving roads and fences!
And as knowell says....you're on your f****** own!!!

S
S
HAHAHA - K does have a way with words doesn't he laugh

I was NOT the one in the floozie dress, but JohnBoy took a picture of me flirting with a girl who had one on. I would expect K to SHOOT me if I had one on.

Also, is there such a thing as toooooo much One Barrell....I had a few last night while showing my SharkBait videos to some freinds. It's funny how people don't make any distinction between real sharks and nurse sharks. They all think I'm crazy now, I might as well have been hand feeding Great Whites as far as they were concerned.

SB

JohnBoy might need to keep that one unpublished eek

Any Texas boarders going to be in San Antonio
this weekend?

Well, I think I ran into this group at the Hammock House. One of 'em was doin' the splits on the dance floor, Belikin Jimmy was doin' the bootless boogy, and Skinny dragged me and some other poor sole up on stage to play. eek
What a hoot! Glad you all made it out alive...hello from Colorado!

Can't imagine who would be doin the splits :rolleyes: That was Shark Bait on the drums. :p Glad we all made it out alive also!

Just a word of advice to people trying to park & ride the ferry to Hammock House....Don't try to park where the guy points!!!!!!! laugh wink :p

John
Someone doing the splits???? eek
Pirate-sorry we didn't speak much, I did see you flag at BC's. I'm glad we made it out alive also!

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 285 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.