Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
B
Babakay Offline OP
OP Offline
B
I have been trying to contact Tanisha Tours by email to reserve the Lamanai and New River Trip. I hope they are still in business. Does anyone on the boards know if they are in the office. I have emailed them twice last week and would really like to get this tour set up. Thanks. confused

S
S
I just spoke with the very nice girl at Tanisha. Shes says that Elodia (Daniels wife) has been away and no one else can answer emails. Elodia is retuning tomorrow AM and will be made aware of your emails.

Thanks for the heads up Jesse - you da bomb! I'm also going to take the same trip that Babakay is planning. Sounds like an adventure! My 11 year old son should really get alot out of it. I can't wait to get him away from his video games and out experiencing nature and a new country. Some people think it is wrong to take him out of school for this trip. I think this is as educational as it gets. Yes, we will keep up with the three R's, but this is a new & different view of life and the earth. How can that be wrong?

"Nothing can bring you peace but yourself"
Hi-jacking a bit here but have to give you my 2 cents pam&dave -- I think you are wonderful and very correct to have your 11 yr old with you, even if it means taking him out of school. So many people go thru life never leaving their home country, it is truly sad for them all around. And going to another country is an education in and of itself.

Thanks MALIBU / My mother is a retired school teacher and doesn't support our way of thinking. Oh well, can't make everyone happy, but it is especially hard when it is Grandma that is upset!!
Tanisha Tours sounds like a great outfit. Have you ever gone on a trip with Daniel as your guide?
Thanks again for your vote of confidence!
Pam

P$D, Daniel is a wonderful guide. If more parents would take their children on real adventures and trash the video games our society would be a bit better educated and in better physical shape also. Have a fantastic vacation! cool

KC Offline
Pam,
Kudos to you for taking the kiddo out of school to visit Belize. What a wonderful opportunity for him. Your school should be working *with* you on this. He could bring back some great stuff/experiences to share with his classmates.

Daniel is a wonderful guide. I always recommend him, and everyone always raves about him - especially his knowledge of the fauna and flora.

Kathy

"You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think."
Right on. Thanks Kathy. My son will be keeping a journal and taking lots of pictures during the trip to share with his classmates. He just did a country report and guess which country he picked? You got it - Belize. Not one child in his class had heard of Belize. He is now very much "the expert" or at least he thinks so. Anyway, it will be so great to actually see some of the places and wildlife that he has learned about. I am sure he will go through withdrawals without his video games the first few days - too bad!

D
D
Hi Pam&Dave,

I sent you a PM.

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 254 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.