Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
S
OP Offline
S
Rykat

Member # 7667

Icon 1 posted 10-27-2005 10:05 PM Profile for Rykat Edit/Delete Post Reply With Quote [Roll Eyes] kristykins: closed toe sandals- scorpions get caught in the flip-flops when you walk down the sandy streets at night IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kristykins

Member # 8221

Icon 1 posted 10-27-2005 10:23 PM Profile for kristykins Send New Private Message Edit/Delete Post Reply With Quote you're not serious are you? IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seashell

Member # 1519

Icon 1 posted 10-27-2005 10:36 PM Profile for seashell Send New Private Message Edit/Delete Post Reply With Quote Rykat?? Wha?? IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SimonB

Member # 4562

Icon 1 posted 10-28-2005 07:50 AM Profile for SimonB Author's Homepage Send New Private Message Edit/Delete Post Reply With Quote Don't listen to him, he's totally full of it! IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hightide

Member # 7844

Icon 1 posted 10-28-2005 09:15 AM Profile for Hightide Send New Private Message Edit/Delete Post Reply With Quote Besides, closed toe sandals are SO last season..... IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kristykins

Member # 8221

Icon 1 posted 10-28-2005 09:19 AM Profile for kristykins Send New Private Message Edit/Delete Post Reply With Quote Damn, I was hoping to wear hooker heels. IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MALIBU

Member # 6587

Icon 1 posted 10-28-2005 09:27 AM Profile for MALIBU Send New Private Message Edit/Delete Post Reply With Quote A MUST: sorry forgot to put this in my post above, and frankly I am quite shocked no one has told you this: You must bring a floozy dress. Don't know what it is? Do a search. IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gordon Schumway

Member # 7756

Icon 1 posted 10-28-2005 09:28 AM Profile for Gordon Schumway Edit/Delete Post Reply With Quote If the mosquitoes are still bad, bring a little thing of anti-itch spray like benadryl or calamine. I slathered myself in bug spray but still had plenty of bites.

Also, I asked this question a few months ago and this advice was invaluable--take out some of your clothes and pack more money.

If you're snorkeling, bring 2 waterproof cameras. Much cheaper in the US and one was not enough! IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kristykins

Member # 8221

Icon 1 posted 10-28-2005 10:16 AM Profile for kristykins Send New Private Message Edit/Delete Post Reply With Quote

quote:Originally posted by MALIBU:
A MUST: sorry forgot to put this in my post above, and frankly I am quite shocked no one has told you this: You must bring a floozy dress. Don't know what it is? Do a search.

Floozy Dress:

-

are you serious? hahahaha IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hightide

Member # 7844

Icon 1 posted 10-28-2005 10:23 AM Profile for Hightide Send New Private Message Edit/Delete Post Reply With Quote Oh that will be perfect - you just won't 'fit in' on the island without a dress like that. And don't forget your boa - a fashion must-have. Jury still out on the hat though...

hehe IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kristykins

Member # 8221

Icon 1 posted 10-28-2005 10:27 AM Profile for kristykins Send New Private Message Edit/Delete Post Reply With Quote LOL

I'll have to bring my matching horse & cowboy! IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MALIBU

Member # 6587

Icon 1 posted 10-28-2005 11:56 AM Profile for MALIBU Send New Private Message Edit/Delete Post Reply With Quote There ya go! I see Mr Shane hasn't commented yet, I hope the paramedics hurry and get to his house......
PS Boa and hat will just get in the way and it is way too hot (temperature) for them and besides, they will just blow off when you are on the golf cart so I would leave them at home. Remember, pack light, pack light. Only what you MUST have, like the floozy dress. And YES, your flip flops will look just fine with it... [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kristykins

Member # 8221

Icon 1 posted 10-28-2005 11:59 AM Profile for kristykins Send New Private Message Edit/Delete Post Reply With Quote I could always tie the boa to the back of the golf cart and make a statement [Big Grin]

a floozy blowing in the wind! IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MALIBU

Member # 6587

Icon 1 posted 10-28-2005 12:00 PM Profile for MALIBU Send New Private Message Edit/Delete Post Reply With Quote There ya go!.....laugh..... IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kristykins

Member # 8221

Icon 1 posted 10-28-2005 12:02 PM Profile for kristykins Send New Private Message Edit/Delete Post Reply With Quote Just tryin to be creative [Wink] IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hightide

Member # 7844

Icon 1 posted 10-29-2005 08:44 AM Profile for Hightide Send New Private Message Edit/Delete Post Reply With Quote A boa with flip flops? ugh - what a fashion 'don't'. I would like to respectfully suggest that you wear the boa with your swim suit sans shoes - now there's a look that will fit in on the island. Just a thought...

[Big Grin] IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rykat

Member # 7667

Icon 1 posted 10-29-2005 09:34 AM Profile for Rykat Edit/Delete Post Reply With Quote [Big Grin] [Big Grin] no im not serious- check this site out- some rippin pics www.StrangeCosmos.com IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seashell

Member # 1519

Icon 1 posted 10-29-2005 11:42 AM Profile for seashell Send New Private Message Edit/Delete Post Reply With Quote Rykat, that site has a cool Sir Isaac Newton pumpkin on it, but also some almost virus thingy attached to it. IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
klcman

Member # 1977

Icon 1 posted 10-29-2005 12:46 PM Profile for klcman Author's Homepage Send New Private Message Edit/Delete Post Reply With Quote wait a minute - Mr. Thornton has a monopoly on boas and they gotta be PINK ! IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Denny Shane

Member # 27

Icon 1 posted 10-29-2005 01:03 PM Profile for Denny Shane Author's Homepage Send New Private Message Edit/Delete Post Reply With Quote well malibu, that's a fine floozy dress even if I do say so myself... it would look a hell of a lot better laying on the floor next to my bed. [Eek!] IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

I read somewhere that Scotch is hard to come by. Should I bring a few bottles, or not?

S
OP Offline
S
Plenty of scotch here but you might save some $$ if you could buy cheaper...then haul it with you. Not good for the local economy though.

S
S
Currently available:

Scotch Whiskey

Standard Blends

Ballantine's Finest
Cutty Sark
J & B
Dewar's White Label
MacNair's
Johnnie Walker Red Label

Deluxe Blends

Ballantine's Gold Seal 12 Year Old
Ballantine's 21 Y.O. (Decanter)
Chivas Regal 12 Y.O.
Old Parr 12 Y.O.
Johnnie Walker Black Label 12 Y.O.
Johnnie Walker Gold Label 18 Y.O.
Johnnie Walker Blue Label

Single Malts

Glenmorangie 10 Y.O. (Northern Highlands)
Glenmorangie Madeira Finish (Northern Highlands)
Glenmorangie Port Finish (Northern Highlands)
Glenmorangie Sherry Finish (Northern Highlands)
Laphroaig 10 Y.O. (Islay)
Balvenie 10 Year Old (Speyside, Dufftown)
Cardhu 12 Y.O. (Speyside, Highlands)
Dalwhinnie 15 Y.O. (Speyside, Highlands)
Glenfiddich Special Reserve (Speyside, Dufftown)
Talisker 10 Y.O. (Isle of Skye)
Cragganmore 12 Y.O. (Speyside, Highlands)
The Macallan 12 Year Old (Speyside, Highlands)
The Glenlivet 12 Y.O. (Speyside, Livet)

American and Canadian Whiskeys

Canadian Club
Seagram's Crown Royal
Seagram's 7
Seagram's V.O.

Bourbon

Maker's Mark
Jack Daniel's Black
Jim Beam Straight
Wild Turkey
Knob Creek

Irish Whiskey

Tullamore Dew

SimonB, Lools like you are in the bar bussiness or a man who knows his Scotch. OR like me a drinker.

S
OP Offline
S
You need to spend some time reading the past entries on this message board so you get to know something about the place and people. You'd get alot more out of that than asking questions that have been answered many, many times previously.

Jesse, It is possible he he's into more than food? Yes

S
OP Offline
S

Jesse, my bad. I had know idea the extent. Thanks

S
S
To answer the 3 questions; no, no and no.

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 113 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,202
Posts500,025
Members20,466
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.