Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Gela Offline OP
OP Offline
Just wanted all of you to know that LaurieMar and I arrived safely at Bocas del Toro Panama today. We are preparing to "get our drink on" and eat Lobster tomorrow to celebrate her Birthday.

Wooooooo Hooooooo! laugh

Gela's AC Motto: "All Roads Used to Lead to BC's - Now They Lead to Hurricane's!"
Happy Birthday LaurieMar. Don't you & Gela get to "Wild on Panama" oh on second thought the wilder the better laugh Enjoy!

Happy Birthday LaurieMar!! eek

happy happy ,from the cappy..may all your days be living the dream days ,,kiss,kissxxxxxxxx..

Living The Dream Every Day!
Happy Birthday to you.... smile
Have fun wink

G
G
Happy belated Bday Laurie...maybe not belated though cause you might still be celebrating.

Gela Offline OP
OP Offline
Birthday girl here on Gela's Sign In: Hola from Panama! It is gorgeous here, having a great time. The birthday celebration was awesome - our hotel owner took us by his private boat all around yesterday and stopped at a gorgeous caye for eating, drinking and snorkeling. Then was given lobster dinner on the house and he baked me a chocolate cake.

Life is good! (For Laurie)

Gela's AC Motto: "All Roads Used to Lead to BC's - Now They Lead to Hurricane's!"
A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Hey Laurie - Happy Birthday Week! Party on (I know you will!) Can't wait to catch up when you get home! wink

L
L
Thanks for the birthday wishes. All I can say is "wow, wow, oh wow"! Never thought it was possible to find a place I liked better than Belize! The Bocas del Toro Islands were beautiful and I will be back.

LaurieMar: Happy Belated Birthday! If you were with Gela, I know you had an awesome time.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 354 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.