Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
S
spl Offline OP
OP Offline
S
A friend of mine told me they went to the new Baak Da Ja (??) club this weekend and it is the first strip club in SP that just opened.

Does anyone know how strip clubs vary from the states? I am interested in knowing how the club compared from the environment to what the girls really do in Belize. What does a lap dance consist of in Belize?

Thanks.

W
W
Your friend that went, what did he/she say?

S
spl Offline OP
OP Offline
S
My friend went for less than 10 min, they closed like at 1 or 2am or something.

Either way, my friend would not get a lap dance so they wouldn't be able to answer the question.

Anyone in SP right now who is going?

S
S
spl: since you're right here in San Pedro why don't you go find out for yourself? Too shy? Or trying to stir up publicity for a new business? Others have come and gone through the years, never lasting more than a few days...so better hurry over there.

S
spl Offline OP
OP Offline
S
what? first of all, I intend on going. NOT shy. and what are you saying about a business? However that does not answer my question!!!!

I asked what a lapdance consists of and I do not intend or desire a lapdance. That is it. I just want to know what all is involved compared to the states!!!! For example, in Mexico you get it ALL. We are not in Mexico so that is why I asked, wanted to know what it is like.

sorry...

S
S
Zaak Bajo, back on the lagoon. The owner of the building and bar is in prison in Mexico. His wife has moved to Mexico to look after him, the penal system is not all nice and cushy as in the US. The wife's brother stepped up and took over the bar. He has made it pretty nice, or nicer than before. New bathrooms, pool table, cleaned it up.

He offers a private room with stage for bachelor parties and occassionally has adult entertainment on the weekends. No rooms for rent like they offer in Belize City and Mexico. Just stripping, sometimes male also. Lapdance is just a lapdance.

Not a place for everyone, some may enjoy it, and before the "prude police" chime in, Big Daddy's, Jaguar's and Barefoor Iguana all offer strip shows on occassion.

SIN

Check out my site: www.ambergriscayerealestate.net
Now here is a man who knows the club scene! Shocked and awed!!!!!!!

"Nothing can bring you peace but yourself"
L
L
Wooo hooo, male dancers in SP?

S
spl Offline OP
OP Offline
S
SIN, I apprecite your responce a lot. You have answered every question of mine.

I was aware that Big Daddies and Jaguars had stripper s few months back and do on occasion.

Again, thanks for all your info on the stripclub itself and lapdances.

So it is similar to the states then. So in Belize City you get more for your money???!!!???

I always bring my own "adult entertainment".......after all we've been married for 15 years and it's still very entertaining eek laugh smile

I'm happier than a pig in s__t...a foot on the sand...and a Belikin in my hand!
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 281 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.