Portofino Resort- Now with a new BEACH BAR!!
Topic Options
#186162 - 12/30/05 12:07 AM Maui to AC.... HELP please...
denverdan Offline
Aloha all... laugh
We think we may actually come back to the Island 03/10 - 03/16 or 03/25 - 03/31 (it's about frickin time too)!!! If you can help us find reasonable airfare with decent stopovers (as we may have Maggie with us) I would certainly appreciate your help. I found a $900+ fare from here to LA to El Salvador to BZE. Anyone ever do the San Salvador stop?
Hey Barb... any help from you is greatly appreciated too as we may need to actually look for accommodations this time. wink
Mahalo a nui loa mon,
Hope cool

#186163 - 12/30/05 08:17 AM Re: Maui to AC.... HELP please...
SimonB Offline
Wish you were coming later in the year, I'd love to do an accommodations trade but it would have to be in August.

#186164 - 12/30/05 08:42 AM Re: Maui to AC.... HELP please...
skullyboy Offline
Hey Hope, I'm planning on being ther at the end of March first of April. I would love to see you and Dan again. I hope all is well. Thanks again for all you have done. D.C.

#186165 - 12/30/05 08:54 AM Re: Maui to AC.... HELP please...
NYgal Offline
Book'em Danno smile

(sorry I couldn't resist)

#186166 - 12/30/05 09:17 AM Re: Maui to AC.... HELP please...
sandb Offline
You could try breaking the flight in two. Around those dates:
OGG-LAX $453+
LAX-BZE $432+
Would have to be two seperate airlines and you would have to allow lots of time for the connection...if the first is delayed, the second airline would have NO responsibility...considering your other routing, I think it's worth exploring.
Good luck.

#186167 - 12/30/05 11:18 AM Re: Maui to AC.... HELP please...
Hey Hope!
We do the LAX to San Salvador to BZE - the redeye flight on TACA. Never had any problems and are very happy with the airline. Flights are generally cheaper than domestic airlines and our experience has been the prices drop about four weeks prior to departure date. San Salvador layover is less than an hour, small airport.

#186168 - 12/30/05 11:53 AM Re: Maui to AC.... HELP please...
E-mail me with phone number and time that we can reach you guys over New Years.

Same email address that you have. We are now on EST so give us the LOCAL EST time to call in a format that our collective "intellect" can understand.

Bombs away as usual

#186169 - 01/01/06 11:32 PM Re: Maui to AC.... HELP please...
denverdan Offline
CC you OLD OLD MAN YOU!!! Did you go to bed at 8 on New Years Eve? Too many bombs? Geeze even we lasted till 10 honey! :p
Hey CuuCheeCoo ( laugh ) thanks for the info. Will keep checking the flights as we are going for the latter mentioned dates and OHMYGAWD... $$$
Skully, we would love to see your smilin face! If you can arrange your dates around ours you'll even meet the "husband" of Anne Child and see her too I think! Miss V is thinking of coming out as well. Now that will be TROUBLE!!! hehehe
Thank you sandb I'll also start checking splitting up the flights.
SIMON... there you are! August is way to hot for me on AC. HOWEVER... if you’re ever looking for a place here let me know as I host a few properties on Maui. I'm sure I can get ya a heck of a good deal, or if ya wish we have a VERY big lanai you can use too! laugh You’ll need to bring a case of Marie Sharp's hummm… and maybe some Belikin with ya as well if ya opt for the lanai. wink
Come on MARCH and get me off this rock and onto the sand!!! cool

#186170 - 01/01/06 11:37 PM Re: Maui to AC.... HELP please...
Kra-Z-K Offline
I have stopped in San Salvador, too. Not via LA but did have a layover/plane change there. Nice airport, very easy.

Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Love FM
The Reporter
Caye Caulker

TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Event Calendar
Specials & Events
Things to Do
iTravel Belize
Paradise Theater

San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
My Beautiful Belize
I-Travel Belize
Belize Adventure
Belize Hub
Romantic Travel
Bound for Belize
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Chaa Creek is an award-winning luxury Belize Resort, rated as one of the worlds best Eco Lodges. We are a pioneer in adventure travel to Belize since 1981!
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Caribbean Inspired All Natural Condiments & Spice Blends, Over 100 are Gluten Free!
We manage a variety of homes, apartments, condos and commercial properties here on Ambergris Caye. Our minimum lease on ALL properties is six months.
Conch Shell Inn: All rooms are right on the beach in the heart of San Pedro, so within walking distance to anything and everything!!
Lil’ Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
Mini Chat

Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31
Who's Online
1 registered (brewdr), 68 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
18,638 Registered Members
44 Forums
63,739 Topics
461,315 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,262 @ 06/10/07 02:16 PM

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com SanPedroDaily.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.