Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
OP Offline
Well one more day to ,sanpedro ,arriving the 5,of jan looking forward to seeing my old friends ,and making new ones.. If you give me a hug I will buy you a drink,or anything else you want??????...I will fish my butt off ,and try to laugh a lot. eat some healthy food ,yeah right..I am such bad boy and the food in sanpedro is so good and it is good to be bad....the last five months have been not the best..but you appreciate life more when,the ship hits the fan..I want to write the book on living the dream and hope it takes me forty more years to complete the book..if your around town call me belize cell 6009650 ,or home at royal palm 2062229 do not leave a message ,voice mail does not work..best time to call is after 12 as I fish every day .in the morings and return about 12noon.we will meet for a hug..here is to living the dream again..

Living The Dream Every Day!
have a great trip jeff!
catch a big one laugh

OP Offline
will try I have a good chance as you do not have a fishing line next to mine ,,love you guys happy happy..

Living The Dream Every Day!
Jeff you live and fish the dream man. God has alot more fish for you to catch, so do it.

Laugh alot, eat alot, and be happy.

Dare To Deviate
fish fear me :rolleyes:

Jeff, I just left san pedro yesterday, sorry I did not get to finally meet you, but I did lose a couple of wahoo while fishing so see if you can round them up. have a great time living the dream. smile

I want to be just like Capt Jeff when I grow up!
S
S
Those are my wahoos but if you find 'em I'll go 50-50 witcha

Enjoy your vacation there Jeff!! Have a great time! eek

Jeff,
how long will you be on island? I'll be there on the 28th.

Dan

"Facts are the enemy of Truth"
Don Quixote
Jesse, We will be back on feb 23rd to claim those wahoos ( Hopefully our boat will be finished by then) but in the mean time cap'n jeff and yourself are welcome to cruse on up to rocky point to capture them if you can. Live that dream baby!! We got home at 2:00 this morning, went to work (yuck), And already counting down to february. cool

I want to be just like Capt Jeff when I grow up!
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 280 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.