Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
People who rescue animals are the best kind of people in my opinion smile

"If you find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn't lead anywhere"
I rescued a little squirrel once. Does that count kristy? Unfortunately I kept asking it about my 3 wishes. He ran away. shrug. eek

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Probably was a female. laugh

OP Offline
Thanks Kristy. But I feel that I am the lucky one to have Emily and her two feline brothers JD & Andy. Animals give you unconditional love (as long as you feed them). It's hard for me to go to San Pedro and see all the stray cats & dogs. I wish I could afford to get them all spayed/neuter and find good homes for them.

Ten years a go we had a Golden Retriever & two cats, when my mother-in-law had a stoke. We inherited her three dogs & three cats. Yes, we had FOUR DOGS & FIVE CATS at one time.

ArtZ SmartZ
I too feel like people who rescue or love animals are the only people I want as friends!I don't care what anyone says but a compassion of animals and for things smaller or weaker than ourselves, can only bring humility.

A little compassion for other posters from time to time wouldn't hurt this group either.

A fish and a bird can fall in love, but where will they build their nest?

This is the first time in 30 years, that I don't have a dog. Always had two dogs at a time.

Lost two a year apart, last one in Dec...too sad.

Will be getting a puppy, after I do some traveling. One must be available for 2 months full time to train a puppy, IMHO. Rewards are worth the time.

Dare To Deviate
L
L
Smart Chloe: that is why I don't have a dog. I travel for work often and then there are those vacations! I don't think it would be fair to a dog. My two very spoiled felines (Ichee and Sam aka the boys) can fend for themselves for a night or two, but a dog is a different story.

Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 289 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.