Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Kra-Z-K Offline OP
OP Offline
Dear all, if you can assist in any amount your help is greatly appreciated. This is an urgent matter and the operation needs to be done immediately.

If 30 people donate $50 by the end of this week, I will donate $500 and the $2000 needed will get Wilson to his operation immediately.

Charity Fund Applicant of San Pedro:

Wilson Millian is a 17 year old boy who is in need of a liver transplant. The upper abdominal ultrasound was performed using high resolution real-time equipment with a curvilinear transducer of 3.5 MHz. The Conclusion of this ultrasound is: Liver cirrhosis and signs of portal hypertension. Loculated cystic lesion in the unbilical region.

A liver transplant is necessary. The cost of the operation to be done in a hospital in Guadalajara will be $7,000.00. The family has raised $5,000.00 and is asking for the remaining $2,000.00. Transportation is difficult for them as well and the medication cost is mounting and the mother will not take from the $5,000.00 saved for the operation. This operation is desperately needed immediately.

Kra-Z-K Offline OP
OP Offline
Please PM me for details on who to contact as any money will not be sent to me.

"Together We Can Make A Difference"
quote from the Ambergris Caye Chamber of Commerce

F
F
I just sent you a PM, please tell me where and to who and I will mail a check tomorrow.

MY PRAYERS GO OUT, GOD show your blessings now.

Kra-Z-K, your PM mailbox is full...........a good sign. Please empty it so I can get through for a contribution.

I'm happier than a pig in s__t...a foot on the sand...and a Belikin in my hand!
Or you can PM me as I have details.

Kra-Z-K Offline OP
OP Offline
yes, thank you to all who have PM-ed me. Was glad to see so many PM's today. Thank you.

Kra-Z-K Offline OP
OP Offline
Please contact me if you are able to donate. I am keeping track of those who are contributing.

As far as where to send your money to, Tom at [email protected] is who you can contact for where the money goes if you prefer.

Keli, try asking the Hotels to sponcer.

Kra-Z-K Offline OP
OP Offline
Thanks, Deacon. All ideas appreciated. I do believe the hotels know as many in SP already know. Many in SP already donated. Money has already been raised directly in SP- the family raised $5000.

Many of the PM messages I received were inquiring on the situation and asking about what happened. Just 2 have mentioned donating. Any others appreciated. I do not know Wilson personally or his family but it is an important cause.
Keli

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 327 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.