Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
I can come up with a decent digital camera but will not be there until 3/1

Where do I bring it?

Staying within walking distance of San Pedro

W

OP Offline
WC I got a kick out of your post - to me everything is within walking distance. LOL
March 1st will be fine and it will certainly be appreciated. Let me know where you are staying and I can pick it up.
Three down and three to go.

Harriette
Take only pictures leave only bubbles
Scubaldy, I just sent out an email yesterday to everyone in my address book and over 100 Realtors (who all own cameras often upgrade.) I already have 2 people who have responded. I met with Mr. Vernon this morning at the RC school and it looks like there are MANY people interested in your class so we need to get you many cameras. It's not only tax deductable but for a good cause. Lets raise the goal of 6 cameras to 10!!

OP Offline
Thanks Keli
Here's an update for those who may not have read my post over on the one KraZ set up.
As of 1:00 this last Saturday over 50 kids had signed up for the class. They asked if I could teach two classes back to back and how many could I handle in each class. After some discussion we came up with 12 students per class and divided by age. First class will be 8 through 12 years old and second class will be 13 and older. This is certainly going to be a challenge. I can use all the help I can get; not only with donations but in the class room. The first class will start at noon and the second at 1:00.
We may have to change that to 2:00 as I have a feeling the kids may linger and I don't want them to feel rushed.
We will be assigned a class room at the high school.

Harriette
Take only pictures leave only bubbles
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 280 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.