Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
I
OP Offline
I
ok, maybe a bit of a tale. I attempted to get a response asking north or south but no luck so maybe a new subject line will help???

Seriously, is 3 miles south of town for the very first visit too far away? what about north and having to use the hand ferry everyday vs. close to town? too noisy or too much ped traffic? Would appreciate some thoughts on this to make a great decision! I do thank you...34A topless sunbather :-(

depends. do you want to be secluded/private or do you want to do things in town often I recommend staying much closer to town if you go out many nights and do things in town during the day. You will need to use the Island Ferry service or the ferry/bridge (depending on when you come) with a golf cart. As far as noisy, it is not noisy if you stay 5 min+ out of town.

C
C
If it isn't you're honeymoon staying in closer to town might save your marriage! You're going to get really bored counting the ants in the ant trail going to the coconut palm!

I
OP Offline
I
suggestions as to where to stay close to town for 2 adults ???

I
OP Offline
I
LOL!! You must know us clover??

price and needs? do you need a pool, do you need a kitchenne and a seperate bedroom or just a hotel room, etc...

I
OP Offline
I
Got the message! Most helpful!! Not a honeymoon so we will attempt to find something close to town...Thanks!

I
OP Offline
I
would like ocean front, 10 days, kitchen etc...but not highend

C
C
If you want to be in close enough to have a little quiet time Banana Beach is as far south as I'd go. that's a good 30 minute walk from town....but there are bars on the way so its not painful. The oceanfront suites at Banana Beach are nice...my wife and I have stayed there. The Palms is a great place too.

I
OP Offline
I
Nice, clean and under 200/nite with a uncrowded beach would be excellent.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 278 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.