Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
E
Ernie B Offline OP
OP Offline
E
Some of you probably remember the old "Hideaway Lounge" in San Pedro. Joyce Harris (Ms June of the Calendar Girls fame) owned and operated the Hide-A-Way for years. In the resturant up stairs, there were 6 special chairs, each with a hand painted picture of island personalities as follows; Trish Carter,Norman, Casey,Charlene, "The Queen" AND PIASANO ! The chairs are made of mahognay by the Minonites, R.B. Mernitz and his beautiful wife Judy, did the actual work of cutting out the designs and painting the charaters pictures on each chair.

You may not know that Piasano was a strong supporter of children getting an education. He and the late Trish Carter,
worked very hard to help families in San Pedro achieve that goal. There were several "Chair Parties" at the Hide-A-Way and Piasano would show up, walk around with his chair and tell the guest "Look at my chair, that'll be $5.00 please"! All these chairs hold a lot of history and fond memories for a lot of people. Piasano's chair will come with a great picture of the "Man" suitable for framing.

There will be a live auction on Sunday 3-12-06 at B.C.s around 4;30PM (Belize time) There will also be a silent auction for thoes who can not be there in person. You can submit, via email, a minimun bid and a maximum bid on any or all the chairs. Silent bids must be received no later than 6:00PM CST, Friday 3-10-06. I will advise you where to send your email bid.

So, if you would like to own a "Piece of History", here's your chance. All proceeds go to the SPSC and The Calendar Girls project to build the additional classrooms at the SP Elementry School.

Music will be provided by the islands own, Dennis Wolfe. Auctioneer, Ernie Brannon.

E
Ernie B Offline OP
OP Offline
E
Please keep this thread clean. Post any questions or comments on another post. Auction rules and procedures are listed at the top of this page.

Thank you

P
P
do any1 know gene lopez

part trois, E?

_ _ _ _ _ _ _________________ _ _ _ _ _ _
But then what do I know, I am but a mere caveman
E
Ernie B Offline OP
OP Offline
E
O.K. Folks, its time to start sending in thoes "Silent Bids"! Please see bidding instructions at the top of this page. Already received a couple. Somebody is going to be the 'Winner'. It might just as well be you! Send your bid to;

[email protected]

Silent bids must be received no later than Friday 3-10-06.

To view the items, go to; http://www.sanpedrodaily.com/calgalsauction.html

E
Ernie B Offline OP
OP Offline
E
LETS SEE SOME SILENT BIDS, FOLKS..... LESS THAT 2 WEEKS TIL AUCTION TIME!!!

E
Ernie B Offline OP
OP Offline
E
smile

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
HEY, E!!! Anyone outbid me yet? :p

(& what kinda trouble am I in for posting on your nice clean post?)

I did wink

_ _ _ _ _ _ _________________ _ _ _ _ _ _
But then what do I know, I am but a mere caveman
A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
I highly doubt it :p

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 282 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.