Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline
well sanpedro's football fans ,,I did tell you this was the best bet of the year.. money in your pocket ,a sure thing ..and get a loan ,clean out your savings ,and to break open the kids piggy banks, and bet it all on the steelers ...well no surpprise they one !!!!!! HOW SWEET IT IS... GO STEELERS,THANK YOU VERY MUCH...

Living The Dream Every Day!
Well Brother, all aside, a great game."One for the Thumb". You do you pick for next year?

OP Offline
long way off..my brother like new york giants sentimentally , my team ..but not backing up with my dollars just my good wishes......

OP Offline
hell after the big super bowel bet win... I will need to rent a back hoe to bury the loot.not a jar but a barrel..

C
C
I jumped on the 3 1/2 points myself....worst case was a 4 point win yesterday!!! I was a little worried in the 1st quarter...

S
S
Capt Jeff,I also played the under--any Steeler fan would expect less than 47 points,or did you just play the favorite?

People don't care how much you know until they know how much you care
OP Offline
just the spread,..gave three and a half points . like free money..

C
C
rumor on the street is all the "big guys" in vegas put there money on Seattle, thats got to be a bad feeling sitting there watching yourself lose the big $$$$.

OP Offline
casa de amor the big guys I know went with the steelers ,but there are a lots of big guys in vegas.in fact like you said they are now small guys..or sad guys..I only bet sports in the playoffs or super bowl,betting sports a lot, is just silly.but this to me was free money..

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 227 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,029
Members20,468
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.