Portofino Resort- Now with a new BEACH BAR!!
Topic Options
#189924 - 02/10/06 08:19 PM Kra-Z-K / locals........
Spotts Offline
I leave for A/C in 1 week. You need anything from the US that isn't available there? No problem to lend a hand......... cool

#189925 - 02/10/06 08:23 PM Re: Kra-Z-K / locals........
crayonlover06 Offline
pssst. gen chat wink

Nice suggestion tho.

#189926 - 02/10/06 10:49 PM Re: Kra-Z-K / locals........
Kra-Z-K Offline
ah, you are so sweet!!! That is so kind. Only if you have room, I would really appreciate Sugar Free Jello or Sugar Free Jello Pudding. I will gladly pay you immediately. Again, only if you had room. Keli

#189927 - 02/11/06 02:23 AM Re: Kra-Z-K / locals........
San Pedro Daily Offline
Try Island Supermarket...right here in San Pedro Town

#189928 - 02/11/06 02:26 AM Re: Kra-Z-K / locals........
Kra-Z-K Offline
Island supermarket I go to daily, they do not carry sugar free jello puddings, I really miss them and no one in town has them. and they have some sugar free jellos but not many flavors.

#189929 - 02/12/06 06:51 AM Re: Kra-Z-K / locals........
Spotts Offline
Quote:
Originally posted by crayonlover06:
pssst. gen chat wink

Nice suggestion tho.
Sorry Craylola........ I was chatting about a favor. Brown Hair, Yellow Dog, sugar free pudding and jello. Gotcha!

I have a cuz living near Cabo. Same type requests when I go...... Funny what you miss!

#189930 - 02/12/06 07:37 PM Re: Kra-Z-K / locals........
Kra-Z-K Offline
You are very kind. Thank you. I look forward to seeing you, certainly owe you a drink.
smile It's funny I didn't miss it until about 2 weeks ago so your post came perfect timing!!! I never ate much of it in the states but certainly would enjoy it lately.

#189931 - 02/13/06 07:42 PM Re: Kra-Z-K / locals........
Spotts Offline
I'm gonna set you up. You can donate some $$ to the school instead of paying me back. Wish I could do more for the kids and most likely will. I'll see how much is left after my trip is ending.

#189932 - 02/13/06 07:45 PM Re: Kra-Z-K / locals........
Kra-Z-K Offline
you are a kind hearted person. That is very generous of you. Whatever I owe you I will give to the Police Consible in charge of the program. Thank you, please tell me when you arrive how much I owe.
Keli

#189933 - 02/20/06 12:52 AM Re: Kra-Z-K / locals........
Kra-Z-K Offline
Spotts, It was great to run into you today and that we both immediatly knew who one another was. Funny Karmin and I were on our way to where you are staying and you found us on the way!

THANK YOU so much, you were so generous with what you brought and I am soooooooo excited about the peach s.f. jello you brought, I never knew it existed and it is sooooo good!!! You are very kind. I am sure I will see you this week.

Links
Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

News
Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
BelizeNews.com
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Amandala
Love FM
The Reporter
Caye Caulker
Chronicles

PLUS TV
TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Event Calendar
Specials & Events
Things to Do
SanPedroScoop
iTravel Belize
Paradise Theater

Blogs
San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
Tacogirl
My Beautiful Belize
I-Travel Belize
Belize Adventure
Belize Hub
Romantic Travel
Bound for Belize
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Chaa Creek is an award-winning luxury Belize Resort, rated as one of the worlds best Eco Lodges. We are a pioneer in adventure travel to Belize since 1981!
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Caribbean Inspired All Natural Condiments & Spice Blends, Over 100 are Gluten Free!
We manage a variety of homes, apartments, condos and commercial properties here on Ambergris Caye. Our minimum lease on ALL properties is six months.
Conch Shell Inn: All rooms are right on the beach in the heart of San Pedro, so within walking distance to anything and everything!!
Lilí Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
Mini Chat

Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
December
S M T W T F S
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online
1 registered (FoFoFo), 27 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
18,674 Registered Members
44 Forums
64,051 Topics
462,279 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,262 @ 06/10/07 07:16 PM

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com SanPedroDaily.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.