Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
#19028 03/08/05 01:07 PM
J
Jude Offline OP
OP Offline
J
Just came back from our first trip to Ambergris. Next year, thinking about staying on Southwest Caye and Glover's Reef. Can anyone shed share some info about the wrecks in this area and the supposed treasure/s to be located there? Are there any parts of the reef that one is allowed to seek treasure in or is the whole thing a reserve? Can special permission to seek treasure be aquired and does anyone know of maps of sunken wrecks or who to contact for more information?

#19029 03/08/05 04:56 PM
Originally posted by Jude:
Just came back from our first trip to Ambergris. Next year, thinking about staying on Southwest Caye and Glover's Reef. Can anyone shed share some info about the wrecks in this area and the supposed treasure/s to be located there? Are there any parts of the reef that one is allowed to seek treasure in or is the whole thing a reserve? Can special permission to seek treasure be aquired and does anyone know of maps of sunken wrecks or who to contact for more information?
Yes, yes, yes! There are untold riches to be harvested from this area and I, and only I, have detailed maps showing exactly where all the treasures are. I only offer these maps as I have already made millions and millions of dollars in treasure-hunting and now simply wish to share my secrets with others so that they, too, may become rich beyond their, and even my, wildest dreams.

In order to receive these one-of-a-kind and nearly guaranteed (to within a few nautical miles) maps, simply click on www.sanpedrosc.org and, using the PayPal link, send ALL of your money along to Easy Ernie's Luncheonette and part-time Paintball Arcade. Upon receipt of your funds in our accounts, we will begin the process of unrolling, drying and and shipping your maps.

The treasure areas have been previously reserved. However, permission to over-ride the reserves can possibly be obtained (maybe) to actually hunt for and retrieve the treasures. In order to receive those clearances, simply send in all the rest of the money you can gather together in any method (must be equal to or greater than twice the original amount submitted) and send it in the same manner, or as cash in a plain white envelope to Ernie's Maps 'n Things, Spring, Texas, General Delivery. Once those funds are received into our accounts, we will contract representatives to act on your behalf in all necessary paperwork and political payments required in the process.

Be assured that we have your very best interests at heart and will work to our utmost abilities so that you may begin your search(es) at the earliest possible opportunity.

Thank you for your request and, in advance, all the money you can find.

And Happy Hunting!!

Jack Gusto, treasure-hunter extraordinaire

* I Go Pogo *
#19030 03/08/05 07:42 PM
Cat Mo - do you have relatives in Nigeria?

_ _ _ _ _ _ _________________ _ _ _ _ _ _
But then what do I know, I am but a mere caveman
#19031 03/08/05 09:25 PM
Brainwashing is frightening eek

#19032 03/09/05 10:05 AM
I've never, ever, washed my brain. Not even once.

And, for the right money, I maybe *could* have Nigerian roots... laugh

* I Go Pogo *
#19033 03/09/05 10:23 AM
Catamo, thanx for the chuckles in this desolate winter nightmare.

#19034 03/09/05 11:58 AM
cat mo you have way to much time on your hands,lol.where do you come up with your genius ??? do you write for a living???? you are to funny..

Living The Dream Every Day!
#19035 03/09/05 02:24 PM
Genius? I don't hear that very often. Or ever, for that matter. laugh

I own two businesses where a bunch of smart people have figured out ways to take money from lawyers (sorry, about half of this board) for a living. They don't let me do much so I have to find ways to fill my time. Unfortunately for some, I found this board.

My degree is in journalism and I write for fun. Mostly I try to be somewhat humorous (that's humourous for our Canadian friends) and am always glad when it comes across as such. It can be tricky as I view irony as being the highest form of funny. Sometimes you have to think to laugh. But not, of course, always.

Hey, here's a link to a website we're working on just for fun: www.custardjacks.com. My son earned the nickname in a kind of entertaining way. The picture is of my kids on Half Moon Caye a couple of years ago. It's a work in progress, obviously.

* I Go Pogo *
#19036 03/09/05 02:36 PM
You take money from lawyers? All of a sudden I feel a great rush of admiration that wasn't there before.

Been there, done that, the washing machine ate the T-shirt
#19037 03/09/05 06:16 PM
T
T
take money from lawyers, sounds like great fun. do you need any help? i am recently retired, and in need of another hobby. i can't think of a better way to spend my spare time. could work from home or would be willing to do some travel. wink wink
TIMO

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 227 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,029
Members20,468
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.