Portofino Resort- Now with a new BEACH BAR!!
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#190791 - 02/23/06 11:57 PM CATS OF BELIZE REVISED
ArtZ SmartZ Offline
I THINK I GOT IT NOW!!!
CATS OF BELIZE

It was a beautiful day in San Pedro, Belize. So we decided to take in a little sun.

Afterwards we took in a massage.

We were feeling a bit relaxed and had a few Margaritas.

We got totally smashed and took are clothes off. I laughed so hard when I saw you naked.

But you didn't see the humor in it.

Fun times in the sun in Belize! Can't wait to get there!
ELEVEN MORE SLEEPS

#190792 - 02/24/06 12:03 AM Re: CATS OF BELIZE REVISED
deacon+ Offline
ArtZ too funny. I [hate] dislike cats, but this was funny

#190793 - 02/24/06 12:13 AM Re: CATS OF BELIZE REVISED
Gela Offline
Awh, Artz, too cute. Makes me want to go home right now and have a discussion with my fuzzy spoiled kitty laugh

#190794 - 02/24/06 03:53 AM Re: CATS OF BELIZE REVISED
atomicindy Offline
Cats are so easy to take care of. No neat to walk them in the snow until they descide to poop. I love dogs, but since I want to go to SP several tinmes a year, a cat is a much better choise.

#190795 - 02/24/06 04:24 AM Re: CATS OF BELIZE REVISED
Kra-Z-K Offline
get what you like better. I used to go to SP 3 times a yr. Dog sitters are wonderful, Karmin used to get sooooooooo excited when the dog sitter came to see her. She stayed home all alone and was taken care of .

#190796 - 02/24/06 11:59 AM Re: CATS OF BELIZE REVISED
dogmatic prevaricator Offline
and if you want to take one home.......

#190797 - 02/24/06 01:53 PM Re: CATS OF BELIZE REVISED
ArtZ SmartZ Offline
You are awful!!! Cats are very loving animals.People who don't like cats, usually have never had a cat,or was scratched as a kid. They are very independent, though. As long as you feed them and empty their litter boxes they are happy. And NO you can't tell them what to do. They just know. They don't need to be entertained, a twisty-tie can keep them busy for hours. And if you have an indoor/outdoor cat, they will bring you presents ie., mouse, bird, or mole. Cats are easier to get a someone take care of while you're on vacation. I have both two cats and a dog. At one time we had FOUR DOGS AND FIVE CATS. THEY ARE ALL FUN.

#190798 - 02/24/06 02:24 PM Re: CATS OF BELIZE REVISED
Anonymous
HEY, DP!
deja vu

#190799 - 02/24/06 03:28 PM Re: CATS OF BELIZE REVISED
travelqueen Offline
Artz, those pics, along with your story was too funny!!!!!

DP, funnier!!!! LMBO!

Artz, all of those things you said may be true but what about cooking in the kitchen and those rascals jump up on the counter, stepping through all your doing and leave their hair all over the place....they jump all over the furniture, annoy you when you are sleeping. I could go on! laugh

#190800 - 02/24/06 04:05 PM Re: CATS OF BELIZE REVISED
Belikin Bill Offline
With the Chon San Palace opening the San Pedro cat population should be culled a little. Hope they use the deformed ones and clean up the gene pool.

ArtZ SmartZ

How do you think I got so I hated cats. I had one.
And you're right the damn thing would drag home any bloody animal it could find. It killed rabbits, crows, rats, mice, and many small birds and left them on the back porch. Who had to clean them up, me. It left a few big bloods spots. It left paw tracks on the cars every night, ruined two couchs and scratched the wood work.

I mentioned before that I tried to kill it a couple of time (by accident) once when I started the jeep the damn thing was sleeping on the warm engine and got tangled in the fan belts. Would it die, hell no $300 dollars later and a lot of time it was as good as new so I backed out over it with the Jeep. You would thing that anything fast enough to catch animals could get out of the way of a slow moving jeep backing up. No!!! Well about $1200 later and a lot of time it was as good as new again but I had to take all kinds of ribbin from friends about runnin over my wifes pussy.

Finally I had to take an overseas assignment where the cat could not go so I finally got rid of it. I suggust a bag and a rock but the wife made me give it to a neighbor.

Upon returning home from overseas the wife got another cat so I got another wife. That was big $$$$$.

My golden retriever is great. smile

PS I really do have a bumper sticker on my Jeep that says "Lost your cat, check my tires". For all you sick cat lovers, I never have actually killed one. But the dog before this one did get a few. smile

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >

Links
Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

News
Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
BelizeNews.com
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Amandala
Love FM
The Reporter
Caye Caulker
Chronicles

PLUS TV
TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Event Calendar
Specials & Events
Things to Do
SanPedroScoop
iTravel Belize
Paradise Theater

Blogs
San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
Tacogirl
My Beautiful Belize
I-Travel Belize
Belize Adventure
Belize Hub
Romantic Travel
Bound for Belize
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Chaa Creek is an award-winning luxury Belize Resort, rated as one of the worlds best Eco Lodges. We are a pioneer in adventure travel to Belize since 1981!
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Caribbean Inspired All Natural Condiments & Spice Blends, Over 100 are Gluten Free!
We manage a variety of homes, apartments, condos and commercial properties here on Ambergris Caye. Our minimum lease on ALL properties is six months.
Conch Shell Inn: All rooms are right on the beach in the heart of San Pedro, so within walking distance to anything and everything!!
Lilí Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
Mini Chat

Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
December
S M T W T F S
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online
2 registered (2 invisible), 39 Guests and 7 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
18,672 Registered Members
44 Forums
64,047 Topics
462,273 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,262 @ 06/10/07 07:16 PM

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com SanPedroDaily.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.