Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#19085 03/28/05 01:49 PM
M
mera Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Hi we are thinking of honeymooning on Caye chapel for a 3 or 4 days after we get hitched on AC. We enjoy golf so thought this may be a good place. Has nyone been ther or have any other ideas?

I stayed a couple of days at Caye Chapel Island Resort last summer and thought it was fantastic. Expensive, but truly one of the best places in Belize (and I've stayed at close to a 100 hotels in Belize). I guess the resort and island are still for sale -- a steal at US$55 million -- but it would be an amazing place for a honeymoon.

Other great romantic honeymoon spots in Belize including Turtle Inn in Placencia, Kanantik near Hopkins, Blancaneaux Lodge and Hidden Valley Inn in the Pine Ridge, Victoria House and Portofino on Ambergris Caye, Chan Chich Lodge in Orange Walk District and Chaa Creek in Cayo.

--Lan Sluder
www.belizefirst.com

Lan Sluder/Belize First
http://www.belizefirst.com
M
mera Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Thanks for the info.... it all sounds good. I just booked our honeymoon for Caye Chapel for 4 days and then back to AC for the honeymoon cabana at Ramons for 5 more nights(it was a wee bit cheapier than Victoria house and we like the casual scene). We can't wait to get married there(Capricorn Resort)and return for a visit. My Fiance Chad and I met on AC at the Palapa bar 3 years ago!!!
Thanks so much-Mera

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 338 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.