Portofino Resort- Now with a new BEACH BAR!!
Topic Options
#192685 - 03/31/06 03:57 AM Cat at BYC
ArtZ SmartZ Offline
We just spent 3 weeks at BYC where we met the sweetest, most lovable cat. She spent several nights with us. She would leave during the day and come back in time for dinner. The word is that she is one of four cats that a lady who comes to SP for the winter had spayed, her contribution to SAGA. We don't know if she belongs to anyone. We fell in love with her, but could not bring her home with us. Last July we bought a 8 week puppy, Emily home and we already have two cats from the SPCA. We named her Gracie, because she's Gray. We are worried about her after the recent poisoning of Minet, Peter's (Protect) dog. Friends are going to feed her until they leave around April 7. If anyone has it in their heart to take her in we really appreciate it. You won't be sorry,
Here are picture's of her:

#192686 - 03/31/06 04:16 AM Re: Cat at BYC
atomicindy Offline
Odds are Chapin has already killed your cat. I Love cats and would do anything to protech them. But after Mintech was killed and Chaplin's commments, I would not put anything past him. I strongling support a boycot against BYC.

#192687 - 03/31/06 04:57 AM Re: Cat at BYC
SimonB Offline
I think your comment on Chapin is going too far, as much as I detest the poisoning of a pet on their property there is no proof that he was directly involved.

That does not mean that there should be any complacency among pet owners in areas where poisonings have occurred.

I will pass on the pictures to the clinic to see if they have seen the cat. Recently a hotel owner from up north adopted 5 cats to go to her farm in the US it may have been in that lucky group.

#192688 - 03/31/06 05:08 AM Re: Cat at BYC
Belikin Bill Offline
Maybe thats why the food tastes funny at Ya meals. smile

#192689 - 03/31/06 06:07 PM Re: Cat at BYC
LaurieMar Offline
What a sweetie and not you BB.

Looks like she even had your TV's remote privileges! Hope she is okay.

#192690 - 04/01/06 03:17 AM Re: Cat at BYC
pnowell Offline
Gracie's color is called a Dilute Tortise Shell

#192691 - 04/02/06 04:42 PM Re: Cat at BYC
SimonB Offline
No one at Saga seems to recognize her but then again huge numbers of both cats and dogs come through the door each month. If we hear of her or see her we'll let you know.

#192692 - 04/04/06 11:52 AM Re: Cat at BYC
ArtZ SmartZ Offline
Thanks for all your help. She usually showed up at our patio early morning and late evening at 13 A BYC. We left food with a neighbor, but they leave this week. I knew we should have taken her to Saga before we left. Thanks again.

Links
Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

News
Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
BelizeNews.com
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Amandala
Love FM
The Reporter
Caye Caulker
Chronicles

PLUS TV
TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Event Calendar
Specials & Events
Things to Do
SanPedroScoop
iTravel Belize
Paradise Theater

Blogs
San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
Tacogirl
My Beautiful Belize
I-Travel Belize
Belize Adventure
Belize Hub
Romantic Travel
Bound for Belize
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Chaa Creek is an award-winning luxury Belize Resort, rated as one of the worlds best Eco Lodges. We are a pioneer in adventure travel to Belize since 1981!
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Caribbean Inspired All Natural Condiments & Spice Blends, Over 100 are Gluten Free!
We manage a variety of homes, apartments, condos and commercial properties here on Ambergris Caye. Our minimum lease on ALL properties is six months.
Conch Shell Inn: All rooms are right on the beach in the heart of San Pedro, so within walking distance to anything and everything!!
Lilí Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
Mini Chat

Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
December
S M T W T F S
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online
0 registered (), 92 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
18,673 Registered Members
44 Forums
64,048 Topics
462,276 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,262 @ 06/10/07 07:16 PM

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com SanPedroDaily.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.