Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
If you hurt absolutly NOONE else does it reaaly matter.

SIN - I do know a dumb-ass when I see one. You qualify. The self proclaimed family man that smokes pot, does coke, whores around and has little respect for the law.

L
L
Let's play nice young lads! Because I have done a lot of reading on this exact subject, alcohol is arguably the most devastating drug there is and probably the worse addiction to overcome.

Alcoholism is recognized as a disease by the American Medical Association. It is a progressive, deadly disease. There is a difference between abuse and addiction.

My father died of complications arising from his alcoholism -- couldn't agree more.

addiction is addiction -- legal or illegal. Families and fortunes are ruined; lives devastated

I'm a libertarian and struggle with my personal experiences and the belief that people should be personally responsible for their actions.

In the end, it's a societal problem with personal consequences.

I will have a Belikin -- put it on klcman's tab.
S
OP Offline
S
Belikin "DA" Bill, sounds like your jealous? Enjoying mud season?

SIN

Check out my site: www.ambergriscayerealestate.net
Originally posted by Belikin Bill:
SIN - I do know a dumb-ass when I see one. You qualify. The self proclaimed family man that smokes pot, does coke, whores around and has little respect for the law.
Damn... calling you out. Sorry, but it's kinda funny... can I laugh, really?!

okay, okay... you guys should be nice, enough of the low punches. We all get the point here... drugs are bad. Moving on...

L
L
Jackie: I was getting a chuckle out of it too and don't mean to insult anyone. Moderation seems to be the key. Isn't that a lyric in a Jimmy Buffett song?

S
OP Offline
S
When you loose the arguement you kill the messenger.

For those that live by the rule, should die by the rule. Those that repeatedly claim the horroros of illegal drugs need to include legal drugs. If one beer a day is ok than so is a spliff.

Check out my site: www.ambergriscayerealestate.net
SIN says:

"Just checking to see if you feel that drug abuse or addiction, illegal or legal, is a bad thing and a negative force in our enviroment. If so, you need to remove the word "illegal" from your posts and stick with drugs (which includes alcohol and tobacco). If not, then what you are saying is that your drugs or poison is safer than another man's."

You have still not definitively said what YOU would like to see happen..you complain about the present situation so you must want something to change. I have said that I would like to see illegal drugs legalized so that drug dealers in their present form (non-tax paying murderers) go out of business and governments can tax drug revenues and treat drug victims with the tax revenues. I might be wrong but at least I can say what I want to happen.

Now, again, SIN, what would you like to see happen given your evident disatisfaction with the present situation?

Any possibility that the reason marijuanna as well as other types of drugs are not legalized is because governments and their militaries would no longer have certain bargaining chips???

Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 277 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.