Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
T
tece Offline OP
OP Offline
T
Great island, great people, wonderful trip,one bad experience ruined it all. Ambergris Golf Cart Rental rented us a cart that broke down a few feet from the shop, called owner, he came with a different cart and drove the first one back. Next day 2nd cart wouldn't start, blamed it on rain. When we went to rent for another 2 days the owner charged us $185. to repair the first cart that never worked to begin with. Then he was down right nasty using foul language when he was questioned on how could we be charged, when it never worked from the start. Nasty man with golf carts in need of repair, he gets the tourists to pay for his repairs. Entire island had nothing good to sat about AMBERGRIS GOLF CART RENTAL.

T
tece Offline OP
OP Offline
T
Hello, I too had a bad experience with AMBERGRIS GOLF CARTS, the owner is a real asshole, he looses more business by being a complete nasty -------. His name is Chris, and everyone we spoke to about him, confirmed he is ruining the islands reputation, sorry to say but they can't afford businessmen like him on that island. He put a real bad taste in my mouth about that island.

(No relation!)

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
I never rent golf carts, but if I wanted to I'd ask Tim at Banana Beach. He posted recently on this subject and certainly knows who to use and who not to.

Please don't let this colour your view of AC - lots/most of us aren't like this.

The island is small enough, why doesn't the Council haul his butt before them and simply straighten him out? eek

Bad businesses close themselves unless the government gets involved. Keep the SPTC out of it.

[email protected] to book your fishing trips.
S
spl Offline
S
had a great experience with Ambergris Golf Cart rentals twice. Choloes too.

It's kinda funny that tece is pretending to be another person to bash AC. It usually helps your credibility to sign up under a different name :rolleyes:

S
S
Good catch tradewinds.

I figured he was posting a PM. I mean you've got to be really STOOPID to post like that.... :-)

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 271 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.