Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
OP Offline
a steak house,at fido's opened back a few months ago ..sounded like a great plan ,hows the food ,service ,is it the real deal?? be down june 15 would like to try it!!!!!

Living The Dream Every Day!
A
A
It is the reall deal. Was recently featured in the May 25th San Pedro Visitors Guide. Four of us dined at Fido's Steak and Seafood House last night. It is the real deal, and being from Texas I know a good piece of beef. Well prepared with good appetizers and sides. Priced about the same as a high end Steak restaurant in the states. Well worth it for true USDA prime. Certainly a nice addition to the San Pedro scene if you want steak. David Schmidt and his wife are the proud owners and also have an interest in Fido's Sandbox South) which is opening this week.

S
spl Offline
S
is it really opening this week? I heard it was opening this week, but a month ago. It is supposively really nice and a beautiful location.

A
A
They are serving breakfast and lunch now and hope to have the formal opening perhaps by this Saturday. As was posted on another thread they also have bowling. Sounds like there are other great plans for the place as well. Nice to see something moving South.

C
C
HELP! Anyone know safetyguy3?

OP Offline
thanks for the info ,will check it out and do a report on it and post my review..

Cagal what does steak house and safetyguy3 have in common ??????????????? please share??as this post was about a new steak house...

Living The Dream Every Day!
L
L
Great, does that mean they have finally cleaned the garbage off the road?

R.B. Mernitz
If the loud music from the Sandbar keeps up it won't be there for very long. It is obnoxious. Don't tell me the patrons can't hear the music well enough when I can clearly hear each and every word and note from blocks away. Not good to tick off the neighbours before a business is even officially opened.

L
L
Amanda, do you know if anyone has talked to them or the town board. May be down next week. J.

R.B. Mernitz
Aha, I figured you couldn't be here or you would have said something about the noise. I wasn't going to say anything on the board until I talked to Fido's and I also plan to make a complaint to the liquor licensing board. But the opportunity arose, so I took it.

I did eat at the steak house once, last month. It was good. The kitchen was clean and the staff friendly.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 139 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,028
Members20,468
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.