Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
I've been having problems with the site, but I still believe it is btl jamming up the air waves.

Amanda,
AOL gives me a "sorry about that" error message and logs off when I try to get to the homepage. I'm in California.
Pam

"Nothing can bring you peace but yourself"
sites fine

Pam&Dave, how exactly are you going thru aol to get to the site? i went to the aol site, went to their search engine, clicked on ambergriscaye.com, had no problem.

i've tried to recreate the error thru various browsers going thru aol and can't replicate the problem. are you going thru their search engine or what to get to the ambergriscaye.com front page?

lawcucui, what other threads say they are having trouble on this site?

deacon, if the site seems sluggish its probably somewhere along the 'route'. there are generally 12-30 'hops' along the path from a user to the server where the signal is routed. any of those hops or the routes betwwen the hops can go down or be sluggish.

generally routing problems fix themselves in a few minutes to a couple hours. or at least some worker bee fixes them its not the server or the user, nor is there anything the server or user can do to fix it.

its always some uswest or sprint or major carriers' line or hop thats acting up.

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Hi Marty!! No threads having problems - Deacon was having problems - I think he fixed them!! wink

now look what ya did L, poor Marty looking everywhere for that other thread! laugh

_ _ _ _ _ _ _________________ _ _ _ _ _ _
But then what do I know, I am but a mere caveman
deacon+ Offline OP
OP Offline
Marty, all is cool. It was awhile ago. It was my cable company. But thanks, have a good night. Have a happy 4th ALL.

sweet

I have probs.....

but they don't have a thing to do with this site. eek

Hey Denny! You said it brother! .....laugh.....

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 138 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,029
Members20,468
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.