Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
OP Offline
this is for my long time (and short time)friends. (You too marty!)

got back from turkey a month ago and posted some pics on my website. fascinating place, really. I had a blast.

at the risk of soma posting me nasty personal comments, here is a link to my pics, as i like to fancy myself an amature (stress on amature!)photographer.

http://www.pbase.com/sweetjane/turkey_agean_2006

as always, click each to see larger image. there are also links to my bz pics from the past, as well as mexico riviera & turks & caicos. love & best wishes to you all. sj.

B
B
Thanks for the pics. I love seeing travel photos anywhere!

miss you janie.

OP Offline
gay - u never email me back. DO IT!!! keep sending the funnies! miss all you guys too.

S
S
Lovely pictures...I have heard from many who love Turkey and I am definitely planning to visit there..if I ever stop impulsively spending every travel dollar on trips to Belize!

Great pics!!! Thank You.

Nice photos been there a few times love it ,execpt can not speak to any one...As there language is real tough to learn .great markets,to buy stuff.lots of history..

Living The Dream Every Day!
good pics, thanks for sharing.

Hey Jane! Fun sure is your middle name lately.

Thanks for sharing smile

OP Offline
jeff, i learned 'merheba' (hello), and that's it. flailing hand gesturing and big smiles go very far there, as everywhere. had MANY long conversations with folks who spoke no or little english. they have a terrific sense of humor.

NYG, fun owed me big time, and you know it. no fun at all for a few years there. now i have someone who shares my interests to travel with...and it has become our new passion. travel is breaking us financially, but where there's a will...

thinking thailand or mo'orea next....but bz is always in my soul. boyfriend reluctant to come since my past was there with me, so maybe thinking north mainland sometime with him instead of cayo again. can anyone tell me of adventures there?

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 262 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.