Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Yeek! just remembered somethin' worse than Blue Ribbon...somethin called "Rupert"? wow did that suck!!!!who made it? eek

How about.......Billy Beer?

Been there, done that, the washing machine ate the T-shirt
A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
was that Billy as in J Carter's brother? never had it! :p

If you're from the south....Jax beer! Yep, remember Billy Beer Bobber! Oh, and talkn' steak,
I like mine rare! Knock it's horns off, wipe it's a*& and run it by the fire! I want a good vet to be able to save it!! laugh

Take the road less traveled
Rykat, yeah. Didn't miss anything, it sucked bigtime. However the cans, especially unopened are a big collectors item. Go figure.

Divingcowgirl,, my kind of carnivore laugh

Been there, done that, the washing machine ate the T-shirt
W
OP Offline
W
Well "Rupert" was made by David Letterman out of the back of Rupert G's Hello Deli in Manhattan. It was a combination of soy sauce,fish heads, and stale fortune cookies all blended together and allowed to ferment for 16 days in a central park trash can. It wasn't bad when it was fresh but after about 3 hours it just couldn't take the heat. Billy Carter used peanuts in his recipe but it was pretty much the same as "Rupert". However.....the cans of unopened Billy Beer are a collectors item. But....some people collect toilet seats too..so there you have it. Now...DC...if you wipe its a#$ you take alot of the flavor away..or..so I've heard..but if you run it by the fire at just the right distance the singed hair makes up for it. So...you should be alright. man.....I'm getting hungry......charming Will....jst F--king charming !! PEACE.....NO WARM BEER !!!

PEACE....NO WAR!!!! Let's use our brains..not our brawn.
I put up 3 of those unopened cans of BB in a office Xmas gift exchange several years ago and people were verbally fighting over them :rolleyes:

Rolling Rock closed their doors in Latrobe PA the end of last week. Now to be brewed by A-B in NJ....think it'll remain the same???

_ _ _ _ _ _ _________________ _ _ _ _ _ _
But then what do I know, I am but a mere caveman
W
OP Offline
W
Only the song remains the same

PEACE....NO WAR!!!! Let's use our brains..not our brawn.
I hope it will. RR is my favorite beer. We don't need another flavor of Bud.

E
E
Since we are so far off topic, any ex GIs out there who served in S.E. Asia ? If you did you probably remember "Lucky Lager". Served at the 'Snake Pit' for 10 cents a bottle. A buck spent went a loooooong waaay !

Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 238 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,029
Members20,468
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.