Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline
...to all those trying to travel today and in the near days to come, as a result of the Brits' swift action in identifying and capturing a group allegedly planning a terrorist act against the U.S. that would no doubt have a vicious ripple effect throughout the world. Long live the Queen [but, really, let's don't take this there...]. What's that have to do with my presence on this board? The point being that our families and others we care about, among many innocents who are just trying to get to the island of their dreams for a bit of recreation, are going to suffer because of the violence that brews in evil people. God bless us all and keep each of you safe in your travels.

Be a pal, save a Dal.
Very ,very well put!!!! And here is to living your dream in peace ....

Living The Dream Every Day!
OP Offline
From what I gather off the board, you travel a lot, CJ, and you were one of the first boarders that came to my mind when I heard the awful news this morning - may peace follow you wherever you go. Even though we may have never met, I hope to one day share a toast with you, to "living..."!

Be a pal, save a Dal.
thanks spot ,101x your a peach..we will drink to life ,and peace for all...

Living The Dream Every Day!
A
A
Air travel on a good day is a chore. On a bad day it is dreadful. For those of us for whom it is a routine so we may live the dream, it is a sad reality. Unfortunately there is evil in the world that impacts us all. Some would say the price we pay for a modicum of safety is too high and for it we must sacrifice our basic liberties. A tough call. On the other hand, for now, there are no rockets landing here and killing on an indiscriminate basis. If we could only solve the problems that impact us all with a pizza cookoff or a paint ball duel...only 20 more sleeps God willing. Pray for Peace.

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Hey, hog! When do you arrive? Only 21 more days for me and crew!! laugh

A
A
We arrive on Sat Sept 2 and will be living the dream thru Sept 10. Looks like our typical plan of carryon only might need to be adjusted with the new security measures in place. Small price to pay for a week in paradise. Will definately be out and about a bunch. Fidos South will be a mere crawl home. Can't wait.

OP Offline
Somehow, law, I know you will be safe traveling...have a great time!

Be a pal, save a Dal.

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 277 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.