Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 12 13
From what I seen being here the last few days is more Capt Morgans sales reps on the beach. I think one every 50 ft or so is more than enough. Maybe they aren't all Capt Morgans but that is name I have been hearing the most. My theory is if I want something I will contact you. Don't bug me especially when I am on vacation.

dddrrrrrrruuuuummmm rollllllllll
What San Pedro REALLY does not need is.......one more dog! I can punch out (or at a bare minimum act like I am deaf) many a Capt Morgan sales rep but another dog....head shake, that is just what is not needed.
smile

OP Offline
Above all are on the list now ..condo , very good ...Hardware store , lots we need ten more of those ..And of course time share guys we need those like the plague.. now all of them are in the lead .come on locals and sanpedro regulars we need some help on this. how about big black suv /trucks with dark tinted no see in glass windows and boom boxes,blasting out rap. one of my all time island favorites !!we could use more of those.

Living The Dream Every Day!
more taximen with road rage

OP Offline
Oh my god another good one for the list.....last sat night,i watched one miss a kid by a few inches as he was passing a golf cart ,this crazy taxi driver was drunk or just a fast bad driver..

To help solve the Taxi problem, how hard would it be to have a law made that ALL taxi's have what we used to call "speed governors"?A simple thing to install that will only allow taxi's to go up to a certain speed.

OP Offline
Great idea but ,you will have a better chance of seeing the tooth fairy jump out of a plane with reaper in febuary ..but a good idea none the less..

So the road rage taxis could still run carts off the road...but slowly (15 MPH max.)

10 mph.
Re time share reps. Listen to them for 15 seconds. Tell them nicely that you are not interested. Listen for another 15 (they don't particularly stop when you are not interested). Then, in a loud voice, say, "I DON'T WANT TO BUY YOUR DAMN DRUGS, AND I SURE AS HELL DON'T WANT YOUR 10 YEAR OLD SISTER. WHAT KIND OF LOW-LIFE SELLS DRUGS AND PIMPS HIS LITTLE SISTER?". If there are other people around, it will work fine and he'll leave you alone. If there are no other people around, he may beat the crap out of you.

Been there, done that, the washing machine ate the T-shirt
San Pedro does NOT need another souvenir shop selling the same s#1t as all the other ones next to it. :rolleyes:

I want to be just like Capt Jeff when I grow up!
Page 3 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 12 13

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
1 members (JayinOhio), 128 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,029
Members20,468
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.