Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
#200409 09/10/06 08:42 AM
OP Offline
My buddy from the board, 2 miles north, and I were talking about my favorite drinks and what was my living the dream drink. So then I started to think about my favorite living the dream moments in San Pedro when time stands still and life comes together.

One of my favorite L.T.D. moments, and there are many, but one comes to mind. I was sitting on the end of the dock at Banyan Bay with a few good friends. I was drinking a Pina Colada, there was a gentle breeze coming off the sea. I was looking out towards the reef, the sun was setting fast and just then a few local dolphin came swimming by. At that split second I said to myself, this is a special living the dream moment!!! It does not get any better than this!!!

Let's hear about your special living the dream moment in San Pedro. We all have one!!!!!!!!!

Living The Dream Every Day!
Sitting at the old coconuts bar with a bunch of good old friends and have a beautiful full moon shining down on the water......awesome...Still miss that place.

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Many, but one in particular: while snorkeling at Hol Chan one afternoon just as the sun was setting, mask up toward setting sun, mask down looking at 6 huge green Parrot fish swimming lazily west while 3 spotted eagle rays past under them swimming east.......total delirium! smile

OP Offline
Patatjemet ,only comming down fours yers where was the old bar??

OP Offline
Rykat my jersy brother,and fellow bad boy.. Your on the money , how cool,total delirium ,a total living the dream time..............................

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
captjeff, my friend, something tells me that barrier reef at Andros ain't gonna hold a candle to AC's! wink

OP Offline
Time wll tell think way to small .Way too quiet..But ya never know???????????

Capt. J,
It was at Coconuts hotel, before they overbuilt it with the existing one....I think only the concrete slab is still there. Great memories from this little place... smile

Margie & Aida........ smile

_ _ _ _ _ _ _________________ _ _ _ _ _ _
But then what do I know, I am but a mere caveman
a triangle of hammocks in the breeze...charlene's meat pies...

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 277 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.