Portofino Resort- Now with a new BEACH BAR!!
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#202046 - 09/30/06 04:56 PM the gas crooks dropped prices ..
captjeff Offline
Well just returned from a business trip ,and filled my car up ,the prices was cheap compared to the summer high rip off prices !!! the gas was $2.12 a gallon and high test was $2.39 .Looks like the oil compines crooks were asleep .There screw the public overpricing team ,who manipulates the prices up must be on a vacation !!!! We should hang them all!!!In the public square.Then the corrupt politicians who take there bribe money ,We should hang them all next..How we let them get away with this is just crazy... But I am still having a living the dream day in spite of thinking those oil thieves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#202047 - 09/30/06 05:16 PM Re: the gas crooks dropped prices ..
Uncle Buck Offline
Even at $2.39 a gallon, is by far the cheapest gas price throughout the majority of the world.

#202048 - 09/30/06 05:21 PM Re: the gas crooks dropped prices ..
captjeff Offline
Your right ,But there still crooks!!!!!!!!!! should be $1.00 OR LESS.. let us see when gas drops in sanpedro.????????????? bet ya ,never..but thats another story!!!!!!!

#202049 - 09/30/06 05:24 PM Re: the gas crooks dropped prices ..
Anonymous
And your cruises should be much cheaper, but thats someone elses fault- right?

#202050 - 09/30/06 06:01 PM Re: the gas crooks dropped prices ..
captjeff Offline
What do gas prices ,and cruises have to do with me ? You think I own cruise ships??? You can not be that stupid.And if gas prices go down has that ever affected travel prices to go lower ??cruises /air fare ,Think not genius .This troll is winner..What is your problem..

#202051 - 09/30/06 09:08 PM Re: the gas crooks dropped prices ..
Anonymous
qwicherbichin!!!

#202052 - 09/30/06 09:20 PM Re: the gas crooks dropped prices ..
deacon+ Offline
The oil companies like mant others get away with it because they can. Change the President to one who cares about the country not his pocket book.{right like there's one that exsists}.

#202053 - 09/30/06 09:41 PM Re: the gas crooks dropped prices ..
SFJeff Offline
Hey, cut the big oil Co's some slack, would ya... I mean Exxon's first quater profits this year were actually LOWER than analyst's forecasts... a mere $1,080...

Oh wait, nevermind... 'was "$1,080 a second." Ha, silly me.

Uh... guess Exxon made 8.4 billion... eh, not bad for a couple of months...

Do you think that does or does not include the billions in oil revenue "unaccounted for" in Iraq??? Eh, who can be expected to keep track of EVERY cent, I mean really!!!

#202054 - 09/30/06 10:23 PM Re: the gas crooks dropped prices ..
kris48 Offline
Local editorial cartoon.
$1.59 gas--due to mid-term elections.
Makes sense!

#202055 - 10/01/06 02:01 AM Re: the gas crooks dropped prices ..
sandb Offline
Quote:
Originally posted by captjeff:
Your right ,But there still crooks!!!!!!!!!! should be $1.00 OR LESS.. let us see when gas drops in sanpedro.????????????? bet ya ,never..but thats another story!!!!!!!
What it should be is what it is. It's called supply and demand brought to you by free enterprise. Don't like it? Stop driving, move where gas is cheaper, whatever. What is your solution? smile

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >

Links
Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

News
Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
BelizeNews.com
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Amandala
Love FM
The Reporter
Caye Caulker
Chronicles

PLUS TV
TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Event Calendar
Specials & Events
Things to Do
SanPedroScoop
iTravel Belize
Paradise Theater

Blogs
San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
Tacogirl
My Beautiful Belize
I-Travel Belize
Belize Adventure
Belize Hub
Romantic Travel
Bound for Belize
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Chaa Creek is an award-winning luxury Belize Resort, rated as one of the worlds best Eco Lodges. We are a pioneer in adventure travel to Belize since 1981!
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Caribbean Inspired All Natural Condiments & Spice Blends, Over 100 are Gluten Free!
We manage a variety of homes, apartments, condos and commercial properties here on Ambergris Caye. Our minimum lease on ALL properties is six months.
Conch Shell Inn: All rooms are right on the beach in the heart of San Pedro, so within walking distance to anything and everything!!
Lilí Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
Mini Chat

Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
December
S M T W T F S
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online
1 registered (dawg), 47 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
18,676 Registered Members
44 Forums
64,077 Topics
462,359 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,262 @ 06/10/07 07:16 PM

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com SanPedroDaily.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.