Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
OP Offline
Well just returned from a business trip ,and filled my car up ,the prices was cheap compared to the summer high rip off prices !!! the gas was $2.12 a gallon and high test was $2.39 .Looks like the oil compines crooks were asleep .There screw the public overpricing team ,who manipulates the prices up must be on a vacation !!!! We should hang them all!!!In the public square.Then the corrupt politicians who take there bribe money ,We should hang them all next..How we let them get away with this is just crazy... But I am still having a living the dream day in spite of thinking those oil thieves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Living The Dream Every Day!
U
U
Even at $2.39 a gallon, is by far the cheapest gas price throughout the majority of the world.

OP Offline
Your right ,But there still crooks!!!!!!!!!! should be $1.00 OR LESS.. let us see when gas drops in sanpedro.????????????? bet ya ,never..but thats another story!!!!!!!

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
And your cruises should be much cheaper, but thats someone elses fault- right?

OP Offline
What do gas prices ,and cruises have to do with me ? You think I own cruise ships??? You can not be that stupid.And if gas prices go down has that ever affected travel prices to go lower ??cruises /air fare ,Think not genius .This troll is winner..What is your problem..

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
qwicherbichin!!!

The oil companies like mant others get away with it because they can. Change the President to one who cares about the country not his pocket book.{right like there's one that exsists}.

S
S
Hey, cut the big oil Co's some slack, would ya... I mean Exxon's first quater profits this year were actually LOWER than analyst's forecasts... a mere $1,080...

Oh wait, nevermind... 'was "$1,080 a second." Ha, silly me.

Uh... guess Exxon made 8.4 billion... eh, not bad for a couple of months...

Do you think that does or does not include the billions in oil revenue "unaccounted for" in Iraq??? Eh, who can be expected to keep track of EVERY cent, I mean really!!!

Local editorial cartoon.
$1.59 gas--due to mid-term elections.
Makes sense!

S
S
Originally posted by captjeff:
Your right ,But there still crooks!!!!!!!!!! should be $1.00 OR LESS.. let us see when gas drops in sanpedro.????????????? bet ya ,never..but thats another story!!!!!!!
What it should be is what it is. It's called supply and demand brought to you by free enterprise. Don't like it? Stop driving, move where gas is cheaper, whatever. What is your solution? smile

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 359 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.