Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 12 13
#203402 10/18/06 01:09 PM
OP Offline
hypothetically, what if there was a 6 year ACMB alumni who, say, was newly engaged. what if she was thinking of getting married in AC (a place she loves) next year, but needed some help? let's say she had a tough few years and is a bit financially strapped, and wanted to get herself, her fiance and their 3 shared kids to AC for a simple barefoot beach wedding.

assume this board member seldom in her life asked for favors or took advantage of anyone, and rarely makes trouble on the board. maybe just a nice girl.

if this was not hypothetical, she would like to make this a joyous, sweet and memorable experience for her new family.

hypothetically, would anyone know anyone who may know someone who may be able to give her help or a price break on anything? discount on accommodations for 5 or 6,(house, condo, or hotel, don't care)island hopper flight, small celebration dinner, deal on a family snorkel trip? anything? w

any suggestions would be appreciated, hypothetically, of course. if anyone is uncomfortable to post, just pm me.

Hypothetically speaking "when"

How wonderfully romantic!!! There are so many awesome folks on the island, I'm sure there are lots that would love to help with your very special day.

Best wishes from me and mr. nuts! smile

It's never too late to have a happy childhood!
Wow SJ! Congrats!

Take the road less traveled
there's a website that i know of but i'll have to wait to get home to get it! can't access it from here... I think Keli knows it?!?!

SJ.:. Congrats on the "hypothetical" Wedding!!!

Hypothetical congrats SJ!

_ _ _ _ _ _ _________________ _ _ _ _ _ _
But then what do I know, I am but a mere caveman
SJ - how wonderful. I would email Su @ Xanadu - she may be able to set you up nicely with everything. laugh

Gela's AC Motto: "All Roads Used to Lead to BC's - Now They Lead to Hurricane's!"
OP Offline
hey gela, i HYPOTHETICALLY will tell this girl the info!!!

you are the second one to suggest xanadu, and i think it sounds great. will do, and thanks.

(do i smell potential board reunion party in SP??)

RMT Offline
Congrats to you Jane! Very happy for you!!!
( pretend you didn't see this)

OP Offline
rhon, see what? (but thanks)

peter...not sure, gotta work around the kids...most likely late summer/early fall. i can only afford to travel off season.

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 12 13

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 290 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.