Portofino Resort- Now with a new BEACH BAR!!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#204752 - 11/05/06 07:05 AM Moods
Nova Offline
My husband, not happy with my mood swings, bought me a mood ring the other day so he would be able to monitor my moods.
When I'm in a good mood, it turns green. When I'm in a bad mood, it leaves a big red mark on his forehead. Maybe next time he'll buy me diamonds.
It's never too late to have a happy childhood!

#204753 - 11/05/06 07:46 AM Re: Moods
indygal Offline
Diamonds, now there is a novel idea... I'm sure that would have worked better. Seems the fellows are just never in the mood for spending when their ladies are in the foul mood. They do not want to reward our bad behavior.
Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.

#204754 - 11/05/06 10:52 AM Re: Moods
KC Jayhawk Offline
Diamonds can really rip up a forehead. laugh laugh
Most men would opt for something softer; Victoria's Secret comes to mind. . . . or better yet, tickets to Belize. And Victoria's Secret.
When you find a big kettle of crazy, it's best not to stir it.

#204755 - 11/05/06 06:01 PM Re: Moods
ida_y_vuelta Offline
very nice nova! if someone bought me a mood ring i think that same read mark would show up on his forehead laugh

and the diamonds wouldn't really rip up a forehead... i wouldn't want to possible ruin something so nice! wink take the diamond off before leaving the red mark!!! lol... the mood ring at least if it broke meh oh well not that big a deal...

#204756 - 11/05/06 06:47 PM Re: Moods
Kra-Z-K Offline
hey hey now, it's the thought that counts wink

#204757 - 11/06/06 08:27 AM Re: Moods
Nova Offline
ida - You the woman! laugh

#204758 - 11/06/06 10:41 AM Re: Moods
sweetjane Offline
funny, first gift boyfriend got me (3rd date) was a mood ring. mebbe he is smarter even than i give him credit for? my 12 yr old daughter made this for me, calls it mood swings:

#204759 - 11/06/06 01:20 PM Re: Moods
ida_y_vuelta Offline
true it is the thought that counts... but reality we all like the bling! wink

#204760 - 11/06/06 01:30 PM Re: Moods
Nova Offline
Jane - too cute. When I get home I'm going to show it to my 11 yr old daughter - she'll love it!

#204761 - 11/06/06 02:09 PM Re: Moods
sweetjane Offline
nsn - does your daughter do Neopets? it is the biggest site for my girl & her friends. that is how she learned to code. i can't make a pic show up here, and my kid has 4 webpages. :rolleyes:

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Love FM
The Reporter
Caye Caulker

TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Event Calendar
Specials & Events
Things to Do
iTravel Belize
Paradise Theater

San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
My Beautiful Belize
I-Travel Belize
Belize Adventure
Belize Hub
Romantic Travel
Bound for Belize
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Chaa Creek is an award-winning luxury Belize Resort, rated as one of the worlds best Eco Lodges. We are a pioneer in adventure travel to Belize since 1981!
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Caribbean Inspired All Natural Condiments & Spice Blends, Over 100 are Gluten Free!
We manage a variety of homes, apartments, condos and commercial properties here on Ambergris Caye. Our minimum lease on ALL properties is six months.
Conch Shell Inn: All rooms are right on the beach in the heart of San Pedro, so within walking distance to anything and everything!!
Lilí Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
Mini Chat

Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31
Who's Online
2 registered (wade the gringo, 1 invisible), 38 Guests and 8 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
18,631 Registered Members
44 Forums
63,684 Topics
461,181 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,262 @ 06/10/07 02:16 PM

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com SanPedroDaily.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.