Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
OK Otter (Bill) Your brother's email should be filling up. :p This will either make or break the decision... you may be disowned but hopefully not! laugh
We are all doing what we can to convince Brian that SP is the place to be in Feb (heck it is the place to be anytime!).

Take care. Look forward to meeting the two of you.

Gail cool (& son Bill, who is coming for his first visit in Feb)

Ok Otter...you owe me one. I sent your brother an e-mail telling him that I'm getting ready for my 13th trip since 2000. Hope it helps!

Since I too am addicted to Belize, I can understand your pain. We Belize-aholics need to stick together! Good luck.

Teenah

P
P
how do i post a question

md
P
P
eek :rolleyes: frown

md
A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Hi poolman!

Go to the top right hand portion of your screen and click where it says "add topic" - it's to the left of the little box that says "post a poll"

OP Offline
Thanks gang -- keep em coming. He hasn't cried uncle yet. cool

I will have a Belikin -- put it on klcman's tab.
Otter - maybe he will now - I told him all about the nekked women running around! laugh

It's never too late to have a happy childhood!
That's precisely why the brother must go, the wife figures she has an inside track to leverage the trip details, and Ole Otter will feel the everpresent long arm of fidelity during the trip. Therefore, I offer for consideration, the Dogmatic Prevaricator Travel Companion Service, I'm cheap and I'll lie, cheat or steal to ensure your travel escapades are kept confidential. Hell, I even do the trip report. All this for a modest professional fee of $50 down and $50 a week for 50 years.

If you must choose between two evils, pick the one you've never tried before.
OP Offline
Ahhh, interesting take. Actually, my brother will likely encourage MORE debauchery, not less.

Send him an email d.p., I will need your services more if he goes.

I will have a Belikin -- put it on klcman's tab.
A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
dog, have you misrepresented your services? You do not lie and you're always right. Are you lying about the not lying part? I'm so confused. But I'd like to sign up for that travel companion service - I'm more than willing to owe you for forever. :p

Page 2 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 289 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.