Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
T
OP Offline
T
Hello, I have joined your forum from the UK in the hope that someone can possibly assist us in advising where a group of British/Canadian tourists who were staying at The Belizean Shores may have been evacuated to?? I spoke to my son Liam Simpson yesterday at 2.30pm your time, however since then he, Craig, Debbie, Aidan & Jake Simpson, Cydney Connell and Jamie and Cara Pinfold have not been in touch with any of their friends or family. Obviously from the other side of the world and with no means of contact, we are becoming increasingly alarmed. We very much appreciate that priorities are with residents and tourist safety, however just to know they are together and safe but unable to call would certainly help. Many Thanks in advance...The UK Simpson Family

S
S
Hello,
I am not in Belize, but just wanted to suggest that you look through all the items on the forum if you have not already...lots of weather related information. It must be worrying to be so far away, but your family members'lack of communication is probably just related to limited utility power. People in Belize are kind and caring and they have been through this before. I wish you the best and hope you hear something soon. I am hopeful that someone with specific information will respond.

Hi Folks, its all good. no injuries, no damage. everyone is fine guaranteed. some folks evacuated and may not have access to a phone for a bit.

I assure you everyone is fine.

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 308 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.