Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 28 1 2 3 27 28
JMS Offline OP
OP Offline
Can anyone tell me where I can buy a Moongoddess T-shirt? I lost my friend's shirt which he bought while on vacation to Belize. It is a large or extra large navy blue T-shirt with a picture of the Moongoddess on the back.

My e-mail address is: [email protected]

Hope someone can help me!
Jeanne

http://www.belizetourismvillage.com/directory.html

Maybe one of these shops can help you. From the tone of your message, it sounds like you're in a heap of trouble.

Looks like the site link sucks, though. Sorry 'bout that.

Is this shirt sold at a shop on middle street south close to the school?

We saw shops for gals on one side of the street and shop for the guys across the street. forget the names. Like, SunDancer and Moongoddess.

Dare To Deviate
JMS Offline OP
OP Offline
Hi!

Thanks for responding back about this damn shirt! I don't know where he bought it but it means a lot to him. If you know any more news as to where I can find one I would really appreciate it! I believe it is the Mayan Moongoddess - not sure on that though.

Just a thought but is there a reason why you can't just ask him? Or did you ruin the shirt and he doesn't know?

JMS Offline OP
OP Offline
No, I've lost the shirt! I can't find it anywhere, and it means a lot to him. Got any suggestions where I can order one? I do not want to tell him I lost it.

Fess up, for crying out loud. If he goes balistic over a Moongoddess T-shirt, tell him to get a life. Or, stay in Belize longer next time and carry his own shirt home.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.
Oh, and by the way if I was in Belize right now I would look for you. Still think you should tell.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.
I don't know Indy, probably plenty of guys serving time right now, all because of a moongoddess tee......... :p

are you guys wiccans?

If you must choose between two evils, pick the one you've never tried before.
Page 1 of 28 1 2 3 27 28

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 284 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.